RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Yna's Birthday Trip & Treat : Day 3 - I've Done It All....For Her.


Last day kat sini , kejap lagi check-out.....We went for breakfast quite late , around 10am.


Balik breakfast.......last round of pool time.


Just look at him......he loves the water , wish it wasn't too cold....



.......with the kids in the water....


Around 12pm.....sun came in already.......


Took an outdoor shower.......


Am glad that I can make all these possible for my little angel Adrenna Rose Noah. I love her.


Time to pack.......


Time to check-out........


Finally , time to leave......


It was a short and sweet family treat......Insya'allah , hajat hati nak bawak my parents & my brother with his family datang holiday sini. MP will not like it but.......we'll wait & see how lah. Ada lah cara nanti......on that note , I must work harder.

1 comment:

  1. Kak Rima..
    i doakan apa yg u hajati akan jadi realiti...InsyaAllah...amin...dah masuk 1432 x mo sedey2...okiess...

    ReplyDelete