RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Yna's Birthday Trip & Treat : Day 2 - Jalan-Jalan PD


Second day here & everyone's still sleeping.......


......but not Yna. She was up already & to the pool she went.


Yna enjoying and early morning swim by herself.


Then around 9am-ish.....Adik Mok bangun.......


Breakfast here sampai 10:30am , so we headed for breakfast around 9:15am. Kena queue panjang,,,,,naturally lah....school hols , ramai yang datang holiday.


Balik dari breakfast , all of us jump into the pool for some family fun.


Try guna timer with my Olympus.....


My water baby......


My water girl......


The water mummy......huhuhu!


Some fun in the water with Papa......


Papa in playing mode........rare....so rare.....hehehe!


More kids for me? Ya sure......but......Yup! There is a but.....a big but......


Automatic timer.....12 seconds.....say cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


After the fun swimming session.......I managed to drag my reluctant partner to the other side of PD. We headed towards Teluk Kemang & drove further up to PD Ostrich Show Farm.


We came here for the first time when Yna was maybe 2 or 3 years old. Tak banyak yang berubah.


When we arrived at the Ostrich Farm , Adriel was asleep. Guess he was tired after swimming. So I suggested that we lepak-lepak dulu kat cafe sambil minum-minum dulu.


Hmmmm........I tak pernah makan burung kasawari!


I ordered some ostrich satay.........nak cuba.


While waiting for our satay......me & Yna went to check out the souvenir shop.......


Tu dia.......telur ostrich. First time for Yna to see & touch a real ostrich egg shell.


Ostrich satay dah sampai..........game to try????


Yes for me & Yna but NO for MP. Benda pelik-pelik ni memang a big NO laa for MP. Cakap laa rasa dia sedap macam mana sekali pun , nope......tak boleh nak paksa dia. The verdict on daging ostrich???? Lembut , very tender. Rasa daging ni more towards beef not chicken......Yna loves it.


Finally Adik Mok bangun......dengan mood yang baik.....time to go see some ostrich!


Ostrich kat sini banyak yang dah tak de bulu.....dunno why lah coz am not an expert bab-bab ostrich ni.........one thing about ostrich,,,,,,I suka tengok mata burung-burung ni.....cantik.


Part kasi makan kat burung ostrich ni MP memang tak takut.....


Adriel pun tak cuak......


Yna nak naik tapi orang yang jaga ride ni tak kelihatan.......


Tu dia.......tak boleh pecah punye.....



Ni kerja Adriel......dia gasak kejar ayam belanda & burung merpati.....dia nak kasi makan tapi semuanya lari.......hehehe!


Kalau nak datang sini , datang dekat pukul 3pm.....ada animal show. We came quite early so , lambat nak tunggu show & MP's not the kind who wants to hang around just to wait for an animal show........so????? balik laaa kite-kite semua......


Dapat bulu ayam belanda.......


Jalan-jalan cari makan & we stopped kat warung makan Persatuan Nelayan PD off Jalan Seremban. It's on the way nak balik ke hotel , guna jalan lama.


This was what I ate. Nasi dengan udang........just udang! Took another small plate of udang for Adriel. Dia suka sangat makan udang ni........fresh & manis.....


Balik dari lunch Yna nak swim kat the hotel's public pool........layan je laa......MP nak tidur.


The kids really had fun here.........


At least with the sun shinning.....the water's not so cold....


Later took the kids for a dip at the adults pool.


Nite falls and we had dinner kat Medan Ikan Bakar Persatuan Nelayan. Tak dapat nak ambil gambar sebab hujan lebat when we were there......


Siap-siap kan Adriel pakai baju tidur coz I know , on the way back mesti dia akan tidur dalam kereta.....


Dinner for Adriel.....Nasi Goreng Cina with Telur Dadar.


Half portion Ikan Pari Bakar for MP.


6 ekor sotong besar......separuh buat masak sambal & separuh buat goreng tepung.


Kailan Ikan Masin & Tom Yam Campur for me.


8 pieces of Udang Putih Besar.......Hmmmm......yum yum yum! plus seekor ketam bunga masam sweet & sour for me. Ada lala lagi , tak ambil gambar. We ate with Nasi Putih.....with drinks , the bill comes to RM91.


Masa jalan balik ke kereta , dalam samar-samar........I nampak ikan hidup kat tepi tayar kereta......entah laa mana datang ikan ni.......ikan ke , jelmaan ikan ke.....sik tauk aku.

Kat sini WiFi best best best........laju. Bila anak-anak dah tidur........MP layan tengok TV , I layan FB & upload gambar to my blog sambil makan kuih kacang favourite I ni...

2 comments:

  1. Assalamualaikum Rima, I accidently found your blog a long time ago. Since then I hooked up to you blog. I stole a lot from you. I stole your courage, your positive outlook, your happy go lucky, your determination and many others that I really admire about your personality. Sorry for that.
    I thought I was the only wife who had to deal with that kind of husband, but I was wrong when I found your blog. I agree with you most of the time I feel like giving up. Living single is better than remain in marriage life.
    One thing Rima, my 2 cents of opinion, from your entries, your husband is a very dedicated and responsible person. Being at a higher position like him, make him feel very difficult to have fun, to make mistake due to the nature of his work. It also makes him difficult to understand others. But deep in his heart I am sure he loves you so much.
    I pray for your happiness with you family. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. legend water chalet ni memang tak nah g..
    mahal betul kan..
    but myb one day..
    sonok tgk yna berenang..

    ReplyDelete