RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Yna & Me On Wanita Hari Ini

This was long overdue....


Last November 25th Yna and her dancemates at Linda Jasmine's Performing Arts Studio was being invited to dance 3 routines on Wanita Hari Ini. At first I was told that the girls will be dancing out of the studio and they will randomly interview the parents. OK fine. Am there for Yna , being interviewed or not won't be a problem to me.

Days of intensive rehearsals at the studio & the girls & mums & dads were pretty excited about it. I have not been to the new Sri Pentas before so I don't know how it's like.....I don't even know where the entrance would be......I left the industry since 2000 so mind me.......my last Sri Pentas was TV3 @ Jalan Riong.......ages ago......hehehe!

Few days before the gig , I was told by LJ's studio manager Zila that I will be interviewed with another parent together with Linda Jasmine.......hmmmm.......lariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!! I've not done this for a long time and honestly I'm not game for it. I asked if can I be substitute with another parent but I got a NO for an answer. Hahhhhhhhhhh......I'm fat and am not all that eager to be on TV....duhhhh!

Anyways , the day comes. I wasn't nervous at all thinking that the recording will be outdoor at the foyer and if I screwed up,,,,,,,MP will be there to cover me....hehehe! Tettttttt! Wrong! When I got there , I was told that they're taping the LIVE show indoor! Damn! I said , in the studio???? Sitting down with the hosts????? Shit! Am so not prepared for this. Tapi maintain cool.......tak laa nervous sampai jantung nak tercabut just nervous if I said something wrong LIVE on TV........mati aku.


The girls in the waiting room......


The current set of WHI


Other parents chaperoning their kids. Kena ambil cuti laa. As for Yna , masa tu dia belum cuti sekolah lagi & the taping of WHI falls on a Thursday , so I had to asked LJ studio to write a surat minta pelepasan for her to attend the shooting at TV3. That's me getting ready with those wires & mic being snugged in and out of my blouse....


Getting ready on set to go on air at exactly 12pm......


The girls were ever ready.......


Yellow , yellow me.....owh! beside me is Miss Fasha Sandha's mum......


....Standing by........


They're on air for the opening!


End of 1st segment


........and the interview session starts........


.....while we were being interviewed , the kids had a light practice with Teacher Nana......

OK........end of segment 1........selamat..........


Some words of encouragement from the Principal :-) , only if LJ knows that Yna's one of her niece........spooky spooky eh....Nope MP tak kasi bagi tahu :-(

Getting ready for the next segment......


Ahhhhhh!!!! The dads & Zila busy with the cameras......


Another break......the girls watching a montage of them pre-recorded at LJ studio.


Waiting for their last routine........


Everyone in action.

Bapak-bapak lepak kat one corner of the studio.


Mums pulak at one corner of the studio.......


Hahhhhh.....the show ended with the girls dancing.......yeah! The groups' name is The Fabulouz Gurls.


I met Fariz....a cameraman with TV3 now. I remembered working with him masa I masih sekolah lagi. Time tu I aktif berlakon under direction Mak Nani.


A shot with LJ.


Zila & Me with the girls.......


Everyone!


Finally kat foyer/entrance of Sri Pentas.


The mums & the daughters........

Just to share........entering Sri Pentas that day was hassle free. The best I've ever experienced. Tak tahu lah if it was just my lucky day........hehehe! Selalunya bila sampai kat guard house mana-mana bangunan,,,,,mesti kena turun kereta , pergi ambil pas , tinggal IC , jalan balik ke kereta then you'll be instructed to park kat parking area yang jauh dari bangunan utama , then berjalan kaki ke studio. Selalunya lah.........

But that day , upon arrival kat guard house Sri Pentas.........MP turun-kan cermin kereta & tanya kat mana nak tuju for recording program WHI , it seems that the guard house was being informed of guests coming for WHI and we were told to drive in and park our car kat mana-mana parking spot available kat depan bangunan Sri Pentas. Hmmmm.......cool. Tak payah turun ambil pas ke apa , just masuk dalam bangunan TV3 & was lead straight to the waiting room & studio. Great.

Tapi rasanya for daily live telecast program yang tak membabitkan ramai guests laa kot. Kalau live telecast yang besar-besar , takkan semudah ni nak masuk.

1 comment:

  1. Mmg best tgk diaorg menari ari tuh. Tak tau langsung yg Kak Rima akan kuar tv on that day. Kebetulan pkl 12 and switch on tv tgk Yna tgh menari. Kalu cap Yna pusing to the other side, sure leh clear lagik nmpak muka dia on tv. Tak puas tgk!

    ReplyDelete