RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Monday, December 20, 2010

My Girlfriends Came Back Home!

In November 2 of my girlfriends Balkish & Fifi came back to KL. I have not seen them for over 20 years. Since after school. Ni baru dapat jumpa balik.

Balkish balik sini for a short holiday. She's staying in Melbourne , Australia now with her family. Siblings & family members masih ramai lagi kat KL ni. She's still the Balkish I know. Fun & witty as ever. We were classmates masa form 1 & form 2.

Fifi pulak balik sini for good after living for years in Indonesia & Singapore. Masih jugak macam Fifi yang I kenal dulu , tak de yang berubah.........very blur *at times.....hehehe!* but a caring person.

Speedo speedo post....hehehe!


I was supposed to cook Sambal Udang Petai for this potluck lunch held at my girlfriends' house Intan. But when I got to know that Yna kena menari kat Sri Pentas I had to withdraw. At first I told Intan that I can't make it to the lunch gathering.

Intan asked me to come anyway........tak bawak food pun tak pe , just come over lepas live telecast kat Sri Pentas........Insya'allah.

Habis je kerja kat TV3 , told MP that I nak singgah rumah my friend kejap. Hantar MP balik dulu then I pun pergi rumah Intan to join the potluck party........Yes!


That's Fifi on the phone......and no , am not angry with her......hehehe!


Walaupun I datang bawak perut je.......but I got this pretty towel for my friends........


Lepas makan-makan,,,,,,,sambung makan-makan lagi kat luar. In the left pic *in white* is Balkish.


Chocolate brownies ni Balkish buat.......


Happy friends,,,,,,,,happy faces........



One of the nites before the above potluck lunch , I went out with my girlfriends to TGIF Wangsa Walk to welcome home my girlfriends Balkish & Fifi. MP memang laa tak suka I keluar malam but tonite I have a reason to ask him for a permission to go out. Told MP that I have not seen these 2 friends of mine for more than 20 years.......well , MP's not that cruel after all....hahaha! I remembered that this gathering was a day after I came back from Kota Bharu *Hmmmm.......doh lame dok dale drah*......To make MP tak fikir yang bukan-bukan bila I keluar malam , I took Yna with me......


Masa I sampai TGIF , Balkish & Fifi tak sampai lagi......order dulu.....


Salt & pepper........Peace!


By the time food sampai.......Balkish & Fifi pun sampai......makan-makan sambil borak-borak. It was so good to see them.


Kak Aida pun datang atas jemputan organizer kita , Intan. Walaupun Kak Aida ni senior kat sekolah but dia kenal sangat dengan Balkish & Fifi.


My serious talk with Kak Aida was being captured.


Balkish aka Baby to us all. Now Aunty Baby to Yna.


Balkish & Fifi


Me & my sister , Aida........ada Rima , ada Aida. Boleh kata most St. Marians tahu that we're very close.

Dulu masa I aktif menyanyi & berlakon , Kak Aida pernah back-up I menyanyi & menari. Ada sekali tu kitaorang perform kat funfair sampai tersangkut-sangkut kasut tinggi Kak Aida kat lantai papan stage....hehehe! Time tu I nyanyi lagu Kuda Hitam tapi I tak sedar yang 'kuda' I tersangkut tak boleh bergerak kat belakang I.......hahaha!

I also introduced Kak Aida to film director Mak Nani. Then Mak ambil Kak Aida berlakon dalam satu telefilm dengan I. It's one of my favourite work , the remake of Lela Manja. Dalam telefilm ni we used the original script yang Bat Latif & Normadiah guna dulu. Masa tu the original filem Lela Manja , Abah *Jamil Sulong* yang direct. Best sangat shooting telefilm Lagenda Lela Manja ni. Dalam telefilm ni I pegang watak Lela & Tam Suhaimi pegang watak Manja. Kak Aida pulak pegang watak pembantu as Mawar. Tu lah sikit al-kisah tentang keakraban perhubungan antara me & Kak Aida. I love you sis.


King bawak kawan dia Lenny. Yang bertudung 2 orang ni is Froggie & Zahan.


Left : Me-Aida-Ave. Right : Intan-Rima-Aida


Semua yang datang malam ni pakai something pink coz Balkish requested for it as she supported the breast cancer campaign.


Malam makin lewat.........otak kite-kite makin miong......


Kak Aida......berposing non-stop with her St Marian sisters.


Now hand-phone time......exchanging phone numbers......you miss call I & I miss call you aaa.....


Nak bangun ambil group photo......but before that........Cheese!


Balkish brought a personal cameraman along with her to take photos of us that night.


All the happy faces that nite.......


Some friends left and later that nite Khai *in black sebelah Aida* came to join us.


I got home almost 1am........MP belum tidur & he didn't speak to me. Dia marah ke? Entah.......selalunya dari bawah lagi I dah boleh dengar dia pop-pet pop-pet kat Yna but not tonight.......silence. Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment