RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Yna's Pink Dance @ The Curve

OMG! I've just realized that I've used 868MB out of the 1024MB photo capacity given for my BBB3 blog. That's 86% usage of space already. Hmmm.....maybe I have to cut down on adding photos to my posts.......alaaaaaaaa......tak syok aaaa.....Hopefully the image space allowance yang masih ada ni cukup sampai end of the year......then????? Haahhh.......kena laa start blogging kat BBB4 , nak buat macam mana.......


Kebelakangan ni I've been quite busy at the studio. I missed out few gatherings with friends which I really wanted to attend. Satu sudut I nak bebas macam my married girlfriends yang lain. Say 10 married girlfriends doesn't have any problems seeking permission from their partner to go anywhere at anytime and say 10 partners are OK with it but not mine,,,,,,why laa? Tapi tu lah.....satu sudut lagi I'm glad to be married and have a partner yang pantau apa I buat.

MP doesn't encourage me to go out at nite. Bukan tak kasi langsung tapi tengok event. Kalau yang memang perlu , he'll give his permission even though he's not in favour. Walaupun kalau I ada kelas malam kat studio , he'll not make it easy for me. Mesti ada je yang boleh menanah-kan telinga. With MP , I'll have to let him know way in advance if I ada any nite event yang I nak attend. Kalau last minute , even dari rumah nak jumpa kawan-kawan kat Craven Cafe yang di Bukit Antarabangsa ni pun,,,,,,I tahu dia tak suka. Bukan dia tak bagi.......kalau I nak pergi jugak , pasti kena ber-argue dulu,,,,,and if I go , it will be dengan rasa yang sangat tak happy sebab ada yang tak selesai di rumah. So better tak payah pergi terus.

After 10 years , I know that he doesn't like me to lepak-lepak kat luar rumah........sama macam how our parents tak suka anak-anak berlepak ramai-ramai kat luar masa kita teenagers dulu. MP is just like that. To MP it's not a pretty sight for other men to see a group of women hanging around , laughing & giggling kat luar rumah. Very kuno minded some would say but I'm glad that I have someone to set the rules for me. I know MP meant well cuma kadang-kadang I rasa sesak sikit sebab he makes it too difficult.

Kalau-lah MP makes it easy,,,,,,,I can go anywhere I want,,,,,balik lewat pun dia tak marah,,,,,,,,anytime nak keluar pun dia kata OK,,,,,,,hmmm,,,,,that time I should be worried laa pulak kan....hehehe! Apasal dia baik sangat nih????! Like I said,,,,,,,I'm OK with MP restricting my moves outside of the house but sometimes he went overboard with his actions.


Timing,,,,is another issue with MP. He knows bila me & my friends dah berlonggok ramai-ramai mesti 'over-time' punya.....Well,,,,tu memang salah I laa......most of the time berat nak angkat kaki meninggal-kan acara,,,,,,hehehe! Memang betul I tak pergi ke tempat lain , just lepak-lepak with my girlfriends,,,,,,,other partners would have understood kalau the wifey balik lambat dari masa yang sepatutnya but MP wanted me to discipline-kan my time management yang selalunya ke laut itu......
Again,,,,,he meant well.


****************************************************************

A week agoYna ada charity show dengan LJ Studio for a breast cancer cause at The Curve. Kena perform 2 show,,,,,,1 siang & 1 lagi malam. Kenalah I chaperon Yna sebab MP ada kerja during the day & he'll join us malam nanti.


MAKE UP & REHEARSAL



Pukul 11am all dancers kena datang studio for make-up & final rehearsal. Teacher Nana yang akan make-up-kan semua dancers. Upon arrival I was told by one of the mums that rambut kena buat those African braids. Yna did ask me to take her to the salon for it but she didn't tell me that it's a must for her show. I thought dia saja-saja nak buat braids tu. So I said no to her. A simple braid for the whole head costs RM70. Separuh kepala is RM40. Tak nak lah I buang duit just for a day then esok-nya dah sekolah. Kalau time cuti sekolah tak pe jugak at least boleh keep the braids lama sikit. Every dancers dah siap ber-braid kepala masing-masing so I had no choice but to try do the braids myself. I seriously tak pandai tapi buat pig-tail tu boleh laa.....Buat apa yang termampu so that Yna tak left out and Yna was surprised to see me braid her hair. She was happy with it.........hahhhhhhhh......lega.


Lepas dah siap make-up and all,,,,,,they had a final rehearsal with Teacher Nana.


7 of them performing today. We all pushed off to The Curve around 1pm. Their 1st show mula pukul 3 petang.


The PINK Show


It's a breast cancer awareness campaign........speaking of breast cancer,,,,,,tahun ni I belum buat my breast ultra sound lagi......must ask my favourite gynae if I should do it this year. Last year dah buat & everything OK.



Wear it PINK....


Ni masa sampai.....mana nak pergi,,,,siapa nak jumpa?.....


Tunggu.......


The girls were so excited.......so were the mums.


The audience were so supportive.......great....


End of 1st show.......Now we have 5 hours to hang around The Curve before the 2nd show starts! Hmmmm.......we all part ways. Me & Yna was with Mama Sandha , hubby & daughter Elisya Sandha,,,,,we walked to IKEA , nak makan Swedish Meatballs. But when we got there , it was too packed. Queue was so long....so tak jadi makan kat situ. Walked back to The Curve and we had our late lunch kat Secret Recipe. My treat.


That's Zila *in baby pink*, staff LJ Studio yang attended the charity show on behalf of Linda Jasmine.


Yna Rose & Elisya Sandha. They were school mates masa dekat Sekolah Sri Inai dulu.


While waiting for the 2nd show........the girls occupied their time playing games at the event. Me & Mama Sandha killed our time by visiting Curve's Flee Market......terjebak jugak membeli.



Back stage before their 2nd show.



Show malam lagi best sebab lagi ramai audience.....


Posing on stage time.....


With Teacher Nana on stage......


With Teacher Nana kat bawah stage......


IKEA Dinner



MP came to fetch us around 8pm-ish with baby Adriel....then we went to IKEA for dinner.


Still ramai orang but we managed to get a seat. Alhamdulillah dapat jugak makan the Swedish Meatballs......The Salmon was good too.


Some pasta for Adriel.


Dime Cake.......delicious! delicious! delicious!


Ada yang MP tak berkenan masa makan kat IKEA ni. Malas story. Tapi me & Yna terpaksa kena sabar dengan kerenah MP. He's hungry but refused to eat. I cuba jugak suruh dia rasa this & that.....


Apa pun kejadiannya.........I'll make sure me & the kids are happy. Making the best out of any fucked-up situations. Yes....we're getting good at that.



.....even little Adriel's good at it too *wink*

2 comments:

  1. nah bace nih

    http://aididmuaddib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. kak rima,
    reading your story bout your MP really reminds me to my dad (when he was younger)...
    just like you and your children...me and my mum mmg bersabar ajelah....just cherish our lives + doa banyakkkkkkkk-banyakkkkkkk....
    skarang my dad dah tua.. I pun dah 30+...
    he has changed to someone that I really love to talk to...someone nicer and wiser...someone that my mum can have fun with...alhamdulillah...
    kak rima..never give up ok...just cherish your life with your adorable children + doa banyak2 k...

    ReplyDelete