RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Selamat Raya Peeps!


Wishing everyone a joyous Raya.
Am in Penang right now , holidaying with my family.
Kat bilik tak de Wi-Fi , kat pool & coffee house je yang boleh dapat connection. Wimax cam siol.
So bertambah lagi laa load untuk nak meng-update....more raya pics kat my FB.
See you after raya........
Much love from me , Rima.

No comments:

Post a Comment