RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Monday, September 13, 2010

Raya Eve & Makan On 1st Syawal

Kena skip posts Ramadhan..........banyak.

Ni pun have to combine 2 posts kalau tak..........ke laut lagi laa my blogging load.

Still in Penang , Yna tengah swim so I took the opportunity to upload pics & check on my FB & check on my email..........and yes read online stories on the death of Datuk Sosilawati , ex-wife of Abang Nash. I have my own personal view and outlook on what had happened but it will be too sensitive to jot it down. I belief things happens for a reason and the truth will eventually prevail itself. I belief when God wanna tell us hidden stories , He will,,,,,,,and when the time comes , there's nothing we can do to stop Him , no matter who we are. I've done many mistakes & wrong doings in my life........and I always have the fear that He'll cash me out! For now , I'll keep my views to myself. My 'Criminal Mind' partner *yes MP* also has his own views from the very beginning he read about the missing of the cosmetic queen *as dubbed by the local press* , an usually,,,,,,MP's always right.

I watched the death news last nite on TV3 and despite whatever that's going on in my mind about the deceased,,,,,,,the news brought tears to my eyes. Recited the Al-Fatihah for her and I can see that Datuk Sosilawati has a very strong willed elder daughter. My condolences to her family & the others..........


Back to my raya eve..............


Had to sought help from MP to hang all these wall paintings......am too short for the job. While MP's knocking on the wall........am off to do my raya cooking in the kitchen.


Since am just cooking for 6 adults , 3 kids & 1 toddler.........I don't see the need for me to cut or butcher the chickens myself.......hehehe! I opted for portions of half chicken cuts , bought few plates of those. Clean the cuts and am good to cook.


Making a fast rendang ayam.........hehehe! but sedap one laaaa..........coz kalau tak sedap , I sendiri takkan makan......simple as that. In the wok , in goes 2 packets of instant rendang paste - add water - add galangal slices - add turmeric leaves - add - kaffir lime leaves - add stalks of lemongrass - S&S to taste......heat on. Stir once in a while.......When chicken is cooked , add coconut milk.........more stirring and towards the end , add kerisek...........stir stir stir.........that's it.


OK laa tu!



Next am making MP's favourite , Masak Udang & Hati Lembu. Recipe ada kat one of the posts in BBB Extra. Sama jugak dengan udang.........selalunya , I will kopek more or less 2 kilo udang for this dish tapi tahun ni......I guna isi udang beku........mahal sikit but time saving for me.


Siap 2 dishes today........next nak perap my grandma's Ayam Rose & esok pagi buat Sayur Lodeh......cukup laa tu. Memang I masak agak-agak untuk family cukup boleh makan sampai malam & tapau sikit for my brother. 2nd raya nak ke Penang , so the kitchen has to be cleared!



And the house is ready..........flowers everywhere.......ada bunga hutan , ada daisy , ada tulip......macam-macam ada! Hahaha!


Recycle roses......still pretty to my eyes , takkan nak buang......


Satu lagi dinding pun dah siap......


Area makan siap...........


Bucu tangga pun dah roger..........


Bawah tangga dah letak TV dari bilik si Yna.......dinding overlooking the kitchen dah selamat........dah dah dah.......nak tidur! Esok raya!



Hmmmmm..........and now it's the morning of 1st Syawal..........While the guys went off to the mosque , I got the kids ready in their Eid attires and then headed to the kitchen to do more cooking. Kena set table lagi........Very much a Sarawakian at heart.......I guna alas pinggan yang I beli di Kuching in 2009........My theme this year is Mix & Match........tak match pun I sik kisah....hehehe! Janji boleh hidang makanan.


My lauk Udang & Hati Lembu & Grandama's Ayam Rose.........


Rendang Ayam & ketupat - lemang - lepat nasi.........Oh yaaa......gambar Kuah Lodeh lupa nak snap.


Apple Juice pun dah siap.........


Roger..........table dah siap........boleh makan pagi SE----KA----RANG!!!!!



The ultimate food tester........hehehe!


Yna loves the Ayam Rose......



One side of the family..........


.........and another side of the family..........


Cool! I'm done with 1 posts today........off to the room now....nak pergi Teluk Bahang.........more later peeps! Chiow!

No comments:

Post a Comment