RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

12th Ramadhan

Few days dah tak berkesempatan utuk update blog. So much things to do and by the end of the day , I was so tired. Tidur..........

Dah start mengemas rumah........kena buat sorang-sorang......mana nak layan the kids , fetch Yna from school , send her for mengaji , class kat studio lagi & macam-macam lagi lah......seriously exhausted.

Start kelolakan living room dulu.......layan gambar je laa ek.....malas nak tulis panjang-panjang.....

Below are the before & after photos. On the left are before pics & on the right are after pics.


Last year I letak bunga hutan kat corners of the hall....tahun ni tukar letak arrangement of roses in a vase.


Same goes to the other corner.......


Before it was tulips in this huge vase , now I gathered all the bunga hutan & assembled them here. Tulips letak tempat lain.


Ni MP's favourite seat. Before I letak arrangements of orange & purple roses here , in honour of MP's Dutch grand-papa,,,,,I used purple tulips in a tall vase for this year's deco.


Meja tengah ni pun I tukar the deco to a much simpler one. The small flower arrangements I letak atas pasu kat both corners of the living room *if you notice in above pics*


Sarung cushion semua dah siap tukorrrr........More roses.......


Dulu just the pasu.......now got bamboo in it.....hehehe!


My meriah living room.......hehehe!


A note for me : Living room done rasanya......tinggal kat luar sikit & dining area......

1 comment: