RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Dance - Cuti - N95 - Steak

Long overdue.........


Ni masa Yna's last day of school , last Friday 16th July. Kat sekolah dia ada carnival or something.....Remember the goodie bags yang I buat recently? Hmmmm.......untuk occasion ni laa.


Yna's in red.......menari tarian tradisional......a medley of songs like Joget Pahang - tari Putri Santubong & a zapin Johore number......traditional dance is new to her & she was excited to perform it. Nervous too coz she was being placed in the center.


With her schoolmates , Nilam - Aida & I didn't get the girl's name in pinafore....Yna cuti 3 minggu for this 2nd semester. MP sibuk sibuk sibuk with his Sri Ukay project......don't think that we'll go anywhere , pity Yna but what can I do darling......


Dah 3 bulan my phone's back cover patah & I had to guna Yna's Toy Story cellophane tape to hold it together. Dari sehari ke sehari I mintak MP belikan yang baru but........dia buat derk je.


Then for 2 months my battery buat hal. Dah memang kena tukar dah pun.......sejak beli tak pernah tukar. Bila charge , battery tu full bar.......tapi once I make or answer a call , lat 2 minute........terus kaput. Nasib baik I ada 2nd phone yang I guna for business purposes. Kena laa guna my 2nd line to make calls & etc. Hmmmm......dok merengek kat MP suruh belikan battery baru but dia buat bodoh jugak........apasal yang dia liat sangat nak gantikan my phone battery pun I tak tahu. Bukan laa I tak boleh beli sendiri......but......should I? Never did pun sebelum ni. Selalunya MP yang belikan I benda-benda ni.......

One fine day , I tak tahan nak tunggu.....I told him that am gonna go buy myself a new battery & change the housing of my mobile........He said to wait for him coz takut I kena tipu & what nots plus he knows that I'm lousy at bargaining things *and I usually don't , I'll asked if there's a discount & that's it.......MP on the other hand is a fantastic rock bottom bargainer*.......Met him at the phone store and he does the bargaining & etc.........and........oh! I paid for it myself. Why didn't he wanna pay for me this time? Hmmmmm......maybe sebab MP tengok I dah ada gaji sendiri sekarang kot......I tak pulak tanya MP why dia tak bayarkan.........malas lah.

Tapi kalau sebab I dah ada sikit gaji dari my work at the studio yang buatkan dia react macam ni......he can't do this to me. Terasa macam dia saja nak punish me for 3 months biarkan I pakai phone yang sakit.......but when I think of it again.......that's MP. He'll wait & he'll do whatever it takes to get what he wants. I should have not waited till 3 months to fix my phone , I should have known his tactics......tapi tu lah........dulu masa I tak kerja he's not like this , he'll fix things ASAP.......perhaps he's trying to tell me to quit working. Well , if that's what he's trying to do........I won't give in unless he has a solid reason for me to do so this time. I made a mistake once by putting my career behind for marriage when I was at my peak and could have gone far in the industry. Not that I regret my actions for leaving my career.....not at all but I was hoping more from my marriage. Well , I might be wrong but.......hey! talk to me.......I'm no mind reader......*alah.......end of the month , I kasi laa dia bill beli battery ni......claim tetap claim...huhuhu!*


The other nite pergi Fiske Steakhouse lagi.......Kali ni no asam-asam pedas. I tried the western menu. Ordered steak......delicious but wish the beef was more tender.....the spaghetti that compliments the steak was good.


Yna ordered a choc oreo blended drink but she doesn't like it.......I yang habis-kan , sayang........


A note for me : Alhamdulillah that my studio & my partnership with Kak Siti is doing well , just got our payments from 2 major jobs that we did. Kalau school holiday ni I nak bawak anak-anak pergi Gold Coast ke , Hong Kong ke , Singapore ke......memang boleh sangat dengan allowance company yang I dapat bulan ni tapi........hahhh.......Hajat hati nak pergi Umrah tapi..........adalah......malas cerita. Yna faham & my parents tahu......Kalau ada rezeki jejak Mekah........Insya'allah. I really wanna go there. My mom is praying hard for me......Thank you Ma.

No comments:

Post a Comment