RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

After Patin , Now Ribssssss!

Entah bila laa nak dapat makan Patin Masak Tempoyak yang sedap macam hari tu lagi......entah bila dapat pergi Temerloh lagi :-( .........insya'allah , more trips to come :-) *kes kena sedap-kan hati sendiri...hehehe!* Kak Siti is a non-patin eater. Even that day kat rumah Dr A pun dia hesitant nak makan. She was taken aback by her previous attempts of eating patin. Rasa lumpur & etc. That's the reason why I was so reluctant to eat or buy patin here in KL. Bau masakan sedap tapi bila makan , fail......rasa lumpur tu kuat sangat. Memang potong stim.

Being a sport , Kak Siti ate the Patin Tempoyak anyway. After 1 try , she continued eating the fish sampai 1 ketul setengah! She was talking about it with friends at the studio telling them how good & fresh the taste of Patin Temerloh was. Now she knows what I'm talking about.....hehehe! Tak de rasa lumpur langsung. I just love the smooth flesh of patin & all the lemak-lemak around the patin's belly.......arrghhhhh....making me drool & salivating for patin Temerloh again.................oh! no no no no...............


To keep my mind off Patin Temerloh , bandar Temerloh , orang Temerloh & anything associated with Temerloh.....I turned to another endless cravings of mine,,,,,,the ribs! Boldly told MP that I wanna go have lunch with the kids at Tony Roma's today & I'm buying.


Yna was happy to get her ribs today. *Yes! You got your 'medicine' today , baby girl*


After 3 days keeping the braids on , finally bukak braids tu.........curly curly.....


Fried Mushrooms & Ceasar Salad mesti ada together with the in-house bread that comes with its delicious garlic butter spread. I asked for another round of bread.......my kids just love it.


Aaarrrghhhhhhhhhh........the man! *No wonder we women are delicious........we're made from the ribs......wink*


Owhhh....Yeaaahhhhh! Juicy & sweet & tender............


I'm in ribs heaven.......


My angel who shares the same taste buds as I am........we can certainly eat our man.....I mean , our ribs.....hehehe!


Tak habis........tapau.



A note for me : I have a ribs date with Kak Siti & Alvin........when , when , when....?

No comments:

Post a Comment