RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Yna's Dancing!


Huhuhu! Not forgetting this Lady Gaga like eye-do for Yna & the girls.......you should look MP's face when he saw Yna like this...hehehe!



Managed to upload video's of Yna & her mates dancing at Royale Chulan the ther day. I took it with my N95 mobile.....goyang-goyang & it was from quite a distance.......


Yna & Friends dancing to Lady Gaga's "Bad Romace"





Yna & Friends dancing to Amy Mastura's "Happy"



A note for me : MP reaction to her girl dancing? He's OK for now that Yna's still within his control but I know he doesn't wish for Yna to be active in performing arts like me.......What about me? Anything she has passion for.........I'll support her and not push her......I love my big A *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment