RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Wesak Day Weekend : Yna's Rehearsals

I was happy to look at the calender , a 3 days break.......Yehaaa! Cuti Friday - Saturday & Sunday! But then the joy was short lifted as Yna ada show on Sunday. Over the Wesak Day weekend , Yna ada latihan tarian on Friday at 5pm & Saturday at 5pm. Uwaaaaaaaa!


Skip cerita Yna dulu , bought this baby drum set.......



Sekejap je dia ketuk benda alah ni.......esoknya stand drum set tu patah.....si Adriel gasak pijak-pijak drum set tu....jahanam......ngomel laa MP......katanya buat rugi duit je beli. I diam je laa coz I yang paksa MP beli.......huhuhu!


Friday - 28th May 2010

Happy Wesak Day to whom it may concern.......


Back to Yna's dancing story.....minggu ni berpusing I cari kasut menari untuk dia. Her dance mates semua dah beli the same shoes , not a must tapi bila semua dah pakai kasut yang sama,,,,,,Yna pun nak jugak. Katanya beli kat Parkson Pavilion. Alamak......Pavilion lagi.....baru minggu lepas pergi , ni nak suruh MP pergi lagi????? Aiyoooo.......mesti dia mengarok. Mana lagi Parkson yang dekat? Hmmmm.......KLCC ada , The Mall ada........The brand of the shoes is NYC , I perasan kat Jusco ada carry brand ni......pergi lah I ke both Jusco's near my place........NYC kasut budak tak de , yang ada kasut adults.


On Friday ada dance practice and Erie *Yasmine's mum* called asking me if I dah belikan kasut Yna. She was at Pavilion and offered to buy it for me. OH! God....THANK-YOU! So petang tu time practice , dapat laa si Yna try dance shoes dia.......


Esok petang jumpa kat Royale Chulan........bincang-bincang lagi sebelum balik.


Saturday - 29th May 2010

Final rehearsal for Yna and her dance mates today. Yna's excited about doing this show. It will be her first dance performance outside of school.


Wahhhhhhh!!! A pretty big do for a 2 year old boy's birthday haaaa......



They'll be dancing to 2 numbers , Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance" & Amy Mastura's "Happy". Both dance being choreographed by Teacher Nana from LJ's Studio.


The girls having some refreshments after rehearsal's done......


The girls with Teacher Nana........

3 comments:

  1. Adik mok dah tak mok lagi dah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. naper simpan rambut panjang cam tu?nampak tak elok la..rimas..

    ReplyDelete
  3. for who yna or adriel? either or.......they're my kids , so it's my call....mind you.

    ReplyDelete