RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Wesak Day Weekend : 2 Birthdays In A Day!

Hi! Hi! Hi! All.............hahhhhh......I know that I have not been updating regularly lately.........can't help it. Many things to do but too little time to spare. I seldom bawak my notebook to the studio coz kat situ line wireless not good. By the time balik rumah dah lewat.....mana nak kelola anak-anak lagi.......dapat mengadap notebook dah lewat. Photos taken dah banyak dah kat dalam notebook ni , jenuh jugak nak upload those pics to the blog........slowly I will update whatever I can............



Sunday - 30th May 2010

Birthday #1


I was being invited by my girlfriend Azian to attend her son Azriel's birthday. It was his 4th birthday. FYI both Azriel's brother & sister is Adrenna's schoolmates. The party started at 11am so made a quick stop at Azian's home in UK Perdana.


Here we come with big teddy for Azriel.....


Me & Azian.......and that's the birthday boy , Azriel *in stripes*.......


The kids were treated to an unlimited sand-art sessions


Colourful balloons everywhere.......Honestly , I like looking at balloons but I hate being very near to balloons. Why? I pernah tiup balloon and the balloon meletop masa I tengah tiup.......the air pressure hurt my eyes. Tak boleh nak bukak mata I for few minutes coz it hit my retina , it was painful & for a sec thought I'd lost my eye sight........Ever since that , no more balloons for me.....takut.


Ada magic show.....wonderful. The kids enjoyed it but I had to pull Yna out of it coz we have to be at Royale Chuan for her show.......


Yay.......bye big teddy.


Birthday #2

MP dropped me & Yna at Royale Chulan and went off to send Adik Mok at my parents place. He had to run some errands. He'll pick Adriel later and come to the party together. When we arrived all 'dancers' was there already doing their makeup......


By the way , we're celebrating this boy's birthday , Harith Iskandar Johari :-) He was so cute running around the Tamingsari Ballroom in his baby lion costume....


Teacher Nana did the make-up for the girls.......

Yna was the last girl to be made-up.....


1st time di-make-up-kan sebegini rupa.....


Putting on the lipsticks for the girls & a pic for the blog.....


After being made-up and all , gathered for a group photo......


Hello! There was 4 official photographers to cover the event..........and......the head photographer was MP's friend.


Everyone was happily posing away for the cameras..........


My girl........


The girls parading their 'pakaian beragam'.......


Then off they went to the registration counter to get their goody bags.......


After the short fashion show.......it's time to get ready for he first dance....


Separuh siap.........


Dance do's for 1st & 2nd dance.



Check out the ballroom.....



The food.....banyak lagi tapi tak kuasa nak snap semua.....a lavish spread of hi-tea......but was too busy with the girls......tak makan properly pun.


The invitation card & the birthday wishes lists......



Table for the parents & the girls....


Me & the moms..........the lady in blue is actress Fasha Sandha's mother , her daughter Alisya dances with Yna


On the left , Yna's with her ex-Indonesian classmate Shasha. On the right , Yna with Zulaika *in white*.....her ex-dance mate at LJ Studio.


The Pinky Girls before their 2nd dance.....


This semi-clown guy was good at what he does.......the kids truly enjoyed the game segment that he conducted......didn't get his name lah......


Hmmmm........birthday boy the baby lion dah hilang costume kepala dia dah........while everyone was playing games on stage.......Harith main balloon kat belakang pentas , by this time Adriel sampai.......apalagi,,,,,,join sekali main belon!


Time pukul Pinata. Harith's too young to hit it , big sister Yasmine took the honour hitting it.


Rasa all kids tak de plastic bag to put the sweets they've collected except for Yna. I gave her a shopping bag that I always carry with me in my handbag.......Lucky her , she collected loads of sweets! Sweet......


After the event , took a snap with the MC of the day,,,,,,,Miss Yusanani Yushak of TV3.


Yna & Yasmine with Uncle Nash. Nash was amazed to see how much Yna had grown up. The last time he saw Yna was back in 2005! Yna was a chubby 4 year old. At that time Nash's favourite quote to me was "Ma,,,,,kalau anak engkau hilang,,,,,,abang laa yang kidnap!".....he really adores Yna time tu. One thing about Abang Nash,,,,,,he loves children. Masa kat Royale Chulan hari tu , bila dia nampak je Yna.......dia terus dukung si Yna macam baby.....Tersipu-sipu anak dara sunti tu.....hehehe!


Yna with all the performers of the day...........hmmmm........lama tak jumpa Abang Herman Tino. Was glad to see him.


Me with Zulaika's family including her stylish grandma who happens to be my friend , Puan Sri Datin Seri Paduka Siti Hapsah Omar *wife of bekas Panglima Angkatan Tentera Malaysia - Laksamana (B) Tan Sri Dato Sri PadukaMohd Anwar bin Hj Mohd Nor*. The gentleman in all black is the birthday boy's father , Encik Johari.


Yna & Yasmine. The lady in purple is Yasmine's mom......very sweet lady.


Yna was the last friend to leave the party.......another last pic with Yasmine & her older brother Hafez.


Hmmmmmm..........another big teddy from Yna for the birthday boy.


It was a fun day for us all especially for Yna. Am so happy for her. Again , to the 2 birthday boys........Happy Birthday again to Azriel & Harith. Kiss kiss kiss!

No comments:

Post a Comment