RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

My A's.....

Every morning this is what happens........


He'll climb over me.....


.....and we'll kiss........


me & my love.......



After Asar yesterday , I made Yna practice her solat......yet to remember some of the prayer recitals but she's doing alright. She learned a lot at her after school agama class. She loves the lessons taught there. She's very comfortable with her Ustazah as well. Alhamdulillah.........


Guess who came tumbling down?........Ya , the baby brother........


Then it was his turn. When I said "Allah Huakhbar".....he naturally did this.......


He then performed the Sujud..........and.......hmmmm.........at the end........lepak on the sejadah.


They can be a pain in the ass sometimes but God knows how much I cannot live without my A's around me.

1 comment:

  1. hye akak, long time tak visit here..so cute la adriel...nk belaja solat ye..Semoga jadi anak yg soleh dunia dan akhirat..untung akak..geramnye tgok dia

    ReplyDelete