RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Movie : The Karate Kid

All I can say is that........I love this movie! 2 hours & 12 minutes was all worth it. Attitude!

Am a big Jackie Chan fan and for the first time to me that the actor really acted. Bukan laa sebelum ni dia tak berlakon but almost all roles that he played was very light......he was playing what he does best,,,,,,kung fu , kung fu , kung fu.....This time around , his role was superb. He even cried in one of the scene.........oh my.......I was actually smiling every time Jackie Chan appears on screen as to my eyes his image in this movie resembles someone that's so dear to my heart........with his hair , mustache & goatee.......ahhhhh..........takes my breath away! Hehehe! I wanna watch this movie again........alone!.......and smile.........alone! Gila kan....hehehe! *janji I tak kacau orang*


Oww yeah..........The real karate kid.........Xiao LiMa vs Xioa Dre......hehehe! That's me when I was 11 years old and that was when I got my black belt in Goshin-Ryu Karate-Do. Dulu memang kaki boleh straight macam yang Jaden buat tapi......al-maklumlah.....camera tahun 80an......nak kena focus betul-betul & it takes time to operate the cam unlike those digital ones now.....penat kaki siol. Tapi kalau terus je buat the high kick.......memang kaki lurus macam yang Jaden buat. The high kick is part of what we have to learn in Karate. In the movie Xiao Dre trained with bells hanging from a tree. Masa I training dulu.....kat rumah in Taiping ada banyak pokok rambutan. What I'll do is to target at a spot of a bunch of leaves on the trees.......try kickin' em over and over again till I can reach the targeted bunch of leaves..........Hahhhhhh! Those were the days....

Yna didn't believe me when I said that I can do what Xiao Dre did in the movie.......the high kicks , the katas & the splits.......So , yesterday after studio we went to my parent's place to look for my old pics.......she was in awe when she saw my high kick photo. & other karate photos....*now you know how cool is your mom.....hehehe!* Plus , when she saw my photos when I was her age......she hysterically screamed......"that's not Mama.....that's me!" So cute.........Ya , she does look a lot like me when I was young *smile*

If you have not watch this movie , please get your butt up and go watch it. It's worth it........

No comments:

Post a Comment