RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Adriel's Birthday : The Party

Today is a good day and I want it to stay that way. I have few chores to do before heading to the party. Hmmmm.......let's see........what do I have to do......
  1. To pick my nephew Rhyan from school
  2. To pick up my nephew Rhyzad at my parent's place
  3. To pick the birthday cake at Ukay Perdana
  4. To send goodie bags to Normi's house
  5. To fetch Yna from school
  6. To pack Yna's clothes
  7. To call MP & ask if he's coming to the party
After few calls & text messages..........
  1. I don't have to go & pick Rhyan because my SIL told me this very morning that he has an assessment test........poor baby.......dunno why but lately I feel deeply for Rhyan's well being. If financial is on my side , I would love to enroll him at Adni Islamic School , later on together with Rhyzad & Adriel........hahh.......*knowing that it'll be objected but.....no harm having a thought*
  2. Called MP asking what time will he drop-by at Kidzsport......he said that he's not sure & most probably he can't make it and told me to go ahead without him. Hmmmmm..
  3. OK , I've packed Yna's clothes.....
  4. Finally decided not to send goodie bags to Normi's place......I can handle it. Nanti sampai GE Mall just pergi ambil kat kereta with either Normi or Bob. Tak de hal.
  5. I went out of the house at 2:15pm........drove to Ukay Perdana to pick-up Adriel's birthday cake.
  6. Then drove all the way to Taman Dagang to fetched my nephew Rhyzad........sparing few minutes for my parents to see Adriel.
  7. By that time it's already 3:00pm.........just nice , Yna just finished school and off I went to pick her up.
  8. Driving slowly to buy time for traffic flow to reda sikit kat sekolah Yna tu....plus , I have to be careful with the birthday cake as well........
  9. Reached Yna's school around 3:20pm..........and drove straight to GE Mall.
  10. Arrived GE Mall around 3:45pm.........the Jockey guy was a nice man and I requested for my car to be parked in front of GE Mall coz I'll have to come down later to get the goodie bags.......

Event : Adriel's Birthday Gathering
Date : 30th June 2010
Venue : Kidzsport , Great Eastern Mall
Time : 4-7pm
Guests : 15 of Adriel's big brothers & sisters



Adriel Rashdy Noah , 2 years old.


Surprisingly MP showed up around 4:30pm........he didn't stay long........after half an hour , he went home.


Yay! Presents.......

Dulu kat Kidzsport best , ada spaghetti , ada pizza , ada NasGor...ada macam-macam........now , ni je yang ada.......sausages - nuggets - fries & sandwiches.......So , I requested for an open bill........keep the bill running so that my young & adult guests can order whatever they want. For starters we ordered some snacks - mineral water & ribena for us all. Thank god they still serve hot drinks.......ordered teh tarik for the adults as well.....


Jadi kanak-kanak Ribena.......

Planned to go makan somewhere in the Mall with my adult guests........but we all ended up eating what the kids are eating! Yes......we can sit & talk for 3 whole hours!


Ribena cheers!


Makan.......dengan MP MP pun makan nuggets , hehehe!


Hmmmmm.........Normi siap distribute DVD gambar reunion St Mary's lagi.........


Yna tengah tolong si Rhyzad pakai stoking........


Colour time & play time!

Me & girlfriends can have a peace of mind letting the kids play here. It's safe and clean. We adults can enjoy chatting and the kids can enjoy playing..........great. Stress free too. We don't have to really watch the kids like a hawk.......the kids will not be allowed to go out of the play area without adults supervision. Plus the kids will have to pass us before going anywhere within the area.


Once in a while.....we do join in the fun......


Sliding time.......


The kids had a great time , we mums did....


And now it's time to cut the Ball Cake!!!!!! I googled on the net for a ball cake and emailed it to Anita who's very good in cake baking , asking her if she can bake a Ball cake for me. To those who is interested in ordering delicious & beautiful cakes like this Ball Cake of mine , just let Anita know.....do check out her blog Cupcakes Confetti by Anita Masitah.

Ball & Bola is the 3rd & 4th word Adriel can properly pronounced after Mama & Papa........Starting from end of April , Adriel's into balls..........we bought many plastic balls for him. He takes the ball with him to bed. He even has a ball in the car. When ever he sees a ball........he'll go nuts & kept on saying "Bol bol bol....."


Jaga-jaga kaki si Adik Mok sebelum dia tendang cake Bol dia tu.....huhuhu!


Hmmmmm......bukan dia tahu kita nak buat apa pun.....Adriel was excited to see the Ball cake. Tak putus-putus dia sebut "Bol bol bol bol bol...."


......sing "happy birthday to you....." , Yna dengan Mama yang tiup lilin tu.

It's a dense cake , not a sponge cake....weighs around 2kg. It has 2 flavours as suggested by Anita......chocolate for the base & vanilla for the ball. The cake was a hit at the party as everyone loves it. I like the vanilla flavour so much. It's moist , delish!


Si kenit pun suka........


Time to give the goodie bagssssssssss.........line up everyone! I only made 15 goodie bags , everyone came except for Sis Engku Farah & her 3 kids *ada last minute urgency , nevermind....understood*........


.........lenguh pinggan dukung Adik Mok.....time ni pulak laa dia pinta digendong.......Ya Ampun!


One pic with all the mums.......


........and another one before leaving Kidzsport.......


Balik rumah , time to open the presents....


Bukan Adriel yang bukak.........Yna yang bukak.......


A note for me : It was indeed a happy day for me as everything went smoothly........2 years of loving you.......wonderful *wink*

2 comments:

  1. bestnya birthday party adriel...cake pun cantik...pndai kak rima organize..yg penting budak2 hepy sangat..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hanim......buat pun bday simple je coz adik mok pun belum faham what bday is....ya the kids were very happy...

    ReplyDelete