RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Lunch With Paul @ Tony Roma's


Masa I nak start bukak studio penghujung 2009 & awal 2010.......I created a blog on the studio. Paul , my school mate *now living in the States* helped me re-designed the blog since I don't know much on how to play around with web templates & etc. So , Paul helped me from the other side of the world. Not only that.......Paul also helped me to transfer most of my 'death row' posts to a safer place.......hehehe! Occasionally kalau I nak mintak tolong with the studio blog or any IT related matters......she will helped whenever she can and tolong I mana yang dia boleh.......Ikhlas tapi jauh.........

So , since Paul tak pernah mintak I bayar dia apa-apa pun.........never , never , never.....I offered to belanja Paul makan bila dia balik KL. I dah janji nak bawak Paul makan ribs kat Tony Roma's. I tahu Paul suka ribs and kat tempat dia tinggal memang banyak ribs tapi ribs oinx! oinx! Kata Paul susah nak dapat ribs lembu kat tempat dia tinggal , kalau ada pun,,,,,,yang frozen and kena BBQ sendiri..........kerja yang sangat melecehkan......


So today , lepas ambil Yna dari sekolah,,,,,,,,I ajak Kak Aida & her daughter Sara to join us for lunch at Tony Roma's , Pavilion.........


My favourite is the cendawan goreng.....Pening kejap Paul cari cendawan goreng dalam menu.....hehehe! Memang sedap.......Another favourite is the Caesar Salad with Salmon.


Yna & Sara each ordered Ribs & Fries from the kids menu........


Hahhhhhhhh!!!!! And this one is for us! 10 pieces of sweet , juicy & tender BBQ-ed ribs! Heaven!


Kak Aida holding the delicious warm bread served with scoops of tasty garlic-butter spread. Memang yummy! Even the kids pun suka makan roti with the butter spread. We asked for a double serving of the bread........sedappppppppp.......huhuhu!


2 dunia , 2 bangsa , 2 warna........1 citarasa............rrrrrrrribs!!!! hehehe!
*Ehhh......air kita pun sama dong....strawberry lemonade or something......*


Paul : Next time you balik sini , we plan a weekend trip to my kampung in Taiping with the others. More or less 3 hours drive from KL just like from Chicago to your place....hehehe! No worries , on me.........

No comments:

Post a Comment