RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Took The Kids For Karaoke

Sehari suntuk I lepak dengan Kak Aida - Normi & Bob.....then I went to fetch Yna and later joined Kak Aida & the rest of the 15 kids at Wangsa Walk. Mulanya nak bawak budak-budak tu main bowling tapi the place was full. Waiting list pun panjang sangat. Alternative , bawak budak-budak tu pergi Superstar Karaoke.


Kak Aida took 2 rooms. Satu untuk girls & satu untuk boys. Bilik sebelah......


Hehehe! First song depa nyanyi was 'Bad Romance' from Lady Gaga!


Hehehe! Serious nyanyi tuh....

I had to leave Yna with Kak Aida coz ada kelas......later MP came and picked Yna kat Wangsa Walk.


Makan ramai-ramai lepas nyanyi.........Kak Aida later text me saying that MP kena tunggu another hour before he can take Yna home......hehehe! Nasib baik dia OK pulak. Huhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment