RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Out For Dinner @ Rasa Nyonya Penang

Siang tadi after the birthday party , went home for a while....relatives from Kelantan came over. Kelam kabut tak sempat ambil pics & etc. Then I rushed to the studio pulak. Kesian Kak Siti sorang-sorang kat studio on a Sunday. By waktu Maghrib *yaaa....waktu Maghrib* kelas habis & we all went home. I took Yna along with me. Later we went out for dinner with my mom whom patiently took care of my baby while I was out and about today.


Soalan standard from MP bila naik kereta nak pergi makan....."Nak makan kat mana ni?".....malam ni terus I suruh MP to take us to this newly opened restaurant near Jalan Kelab Ukay area.


The place was OK & comfortable.......ada outdoor seating as well. Ramai jugak family yang datang dinner malam tu. It has a big Halal sign at the entrance.


Drinks.........


Some tofu - fish ball soup - ginger beef


omelette - butter prawns - kailan ikan masin

The food's OK but I don't really enjoy it coz it's the normal stuff that we used to order. In the menu it has Penang authentic nyonya dishes like the nyonya version of fish head curry & other spicy dishes. With MP , dia tak kaki kari kepala ikan.....tak kaki tom yam.....tak kaki spicy food so kalau I order....I nak kena habiskan sorang-sorang. Tak kuasa. Tapi ,,,, the next time datang makan kat sini....I wanna at least try 1 spicy dish.


Now you know why I love wearing roses hair-clips. I love both Rose Sr & Rose Jr , so I took them everywhere I go......hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment