RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

I Remember You Doc

Today my phone reminder alarm went off at 12noon. I've set it to remind me of the day my dear Dr Haliza left me & my kids. Today's the 1st anniversary of her leaving us. I was driving when the alarm went buzzing , I parked my car by the road side for a while and recited the Al-Fatihah for her......I can't help but shed my tears thinking of the Bukit Tabuh incident. So tragic. I know that I miss her still. I do.


I wish that you're still with us but I know now that you are living peacefully in heaven. I love you. I miss you and Yes,,,,,,I remember you Doc.

A note for me : Al-Fatihah to Almarhum Dr Amin Tai

Past posts on Dr Haliza's death by me :
http://rimarhythm.blogspot.com/2009/03/dr-haliza-mohd-shafieal-fatihah.html
http://rimarhythm.blogspot.com/2009/03/dr-haliza-mohd-shafiehali-baby.html

A story written by my friend Agnes on the incident :
http://thetrekkers.blogspot.com/2009/04/late-dr-haliza-mohd-shafie-53_01.html

1 comment:

  1. Tks Rima. You still remember her. We miss her every single day. A small family gathering and tahlil will be held this Sunday at Masjid Tmn Melawati Phase 5 after Zohor prayer. You are always welcome to join us.

    ReplyDelete