RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Home Alone

1st March 2010

After so so long......today I was home alone by myself. Well , even though for few hours. I was indeed alone!

This morning I had to send my mom home coz she stayed at my place for the weekend. Bila dah sampai rumah my parents , Adriel saw his Atok and meraung nak Atok dia dukung. I pun tinggalkan Adriel with his grandparents & headed back to Bukit Antarabangsa to do my chores. Senang sikit coz Adik Mok tak de. I kena hantar baju kat laundry & buy lunch. Hari ni tak de studio hour coz Kak Siti kena pergi studio AF kat Shah Alam.

Beli lunch kat Al-AzMaju. Hari ni I pergi awal so lauk memang banyak. I called MP to ask him dia nak lauk apa. Senang kerja , beli lauk now & panaskan later for his dinner. Since am alone today,,,,,am not gonna be formal & hidang-hidang bagai. Ambil pinggan , letak nasi , letak lauk.....and makan. Lepas makan nanti baru I atur-atur balik.


I had tempe goreng - rendang ayam - sambal goreng kentang & tempe - sambal tempoyak.


Hehehe! Syok sungguh hari ni. Lepas makan......naik atas.....berlenggeng.....tengok tv.....went online......hahhhhhhh!!!! Kalau lah,,,,,,,,,nevermind,,,,,,,imagine pun cukup lah. Bila agik aku dapat diam di rumah sorang-sorang cam tok?

A note for me : Took the opportunity to wish my friend Barry Williams in Coventry ,West Midlands , England a very happy 57th birthday via text message. The best of everything to you my dear friend.

1 comment:

  1. salam kak rima...baru ari ni sy jumpe blog kak rima..rindunya ngan kak rima n anak2..jenuh tau mencari blog kak rima...jgnlah nk private2 kan lg blog..sedih...

    ReplyDelete