RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dumb Cooking : Salad Pun OK Lah

Hmmmmmm......my tummy felt so bloated. Apa lagi , thanx to me not getting my menses for 1 year + now.........uwwwaaaaa! I miss those flowing red devils,,,,hehehe!

These few days tak lalu makan sangat. Makan tetap makan tapi appetite tak macam selalu , ......tapi,,,,,,bagus laa jugak. Dah 2 malam dah I had salads for dinner. Tapi beb , my salad bukannya salad untuk yang nak betul-betul berdiet laa..........it's filled with.......hmmmm.....benda-benda yang I suka laa...hehehe!


My salad has Romaine Lettuce - Japanese Cucumber - Sweet Cherry Tomatoes - 2 half boiled eggs - beef pepperoni sliced - Salad Cream & Caesar Salad Dressing. Black pepper je tak letak.....habis :-(


I quickly stir fry the beef pepperonis with some butter. The whole bunch of romaine lettuce used in my salad. Some cucumber & tomatoes..........


In goes the delicious beef pepperonis & pour over salad cream & caesar salad dressing onto the salad........


Ahhhh........dashes of EVOO & last but not least , half boiled eggs..........yummy!


Done done done.....


The kids asleep and MP's out..........just me and my salad bowl in front of the TV. Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment