RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Dumb Cooking : Made Breakfast Today

I had vocal classes to attend over the weekend. Jadual kat studio memang tak tentu hala sebab Kak Siti dah mula sibuk dengan Astro. Saturday after am done at the studio , I dropped by Dr A's clinic to give Bella some chocolates and I had a light lunch with Bella at the cafe. She's going back to campus on Sunday.

While I was there at the reception counter talking to Bella , Kak Ram & Linda.........tiba-tiba.....Dr A keluar dari bilik dia terus ke reception to talk to a staff nurse that he had asked Kak Ram to page earlier.........Alamak!!!!! Terus keras I kejap & slow-slow je pusingkan my kepala pandang ke lain....hahaha! Malunya......Anyways , being the gentleman that he is , on his way out leaving the clinic to I don't know where,,,,,,,Dr A turned to me and with a smile he said Hi! & told me that he's going out for a while........Wokkeyyy....Roger doc! It was a busy day at the clinic today as Dr A was on call.......

Sunday morning , I made a simple breakfast for the family.........some scrambled eggs & stir fried beef pepperoni........

Beat eggs with milk & dashes of fish sauce....melt some butter in the wok........


Then I made my princess pour the egg mixture into the wok........


Memang saja tak letak black or white pepper sebab nak kasi Adik Mok makan sekali....



Next I saute some yellow onions with butter and in goes a packet of beef pepperoni into the wok.


I didn't add any salt to the pepperoni coz I used salted butter.



My breakfast today......


Lama tak breakfast sekali macam ni.......


Yna nak experiment buat mata juling. Ni kes tengok telemovie Fatimah Juling kat Astro baru-baru ni.


A note for me : smiling & nearer.........

1 comment:

  1. dah lama xnmpak kak rima masak sejak sy 'kehilangan' blog kak rima...seperti biasa nmpak sedpa n myelerakan

    ReplyDelete