RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Dinner @ Shangri-La With My Family

Last month my BIL Kadir called MP.....then he wanted to talk to me , then talked to Yna and then my BIL talked to me again. He said that he misses all of us & etc.........he said that he'll make a dinner date with us in mid March. OK.

So , tonite we had dinner with my BIL at Lemon Garden , Shangri-La. After the 'Historical Malacca' incident , this is the first time me & family will meet face to face with the twins *without their vicious mother , of course*.........


We arrived 15 minutes before my BIL


Apa lagi......time to take some pics laa......bila dah ramai-ramai sure gambar I tak de coz I'll be the photographer.........selalu macam tu.


MP nak merokok , so lepak kat luar kejap. Seram je I , takut Adik Mok meluru masuk kolam kat belakang tu.....


Nice place tapi panas.......tak tahan......suruh MP hisap rokok cepat-cepat , nak masuk dalam balik. Ada aircond.



The twins came down for their school hols with their friends. I sat beside Zed who's busy with his phone. The twins masa sampai tadi , memang keras laa......especially bila nampak MP tapi sebab they're with their dad , my BIL memang emphasis on bersalam dengan orang tua ni. Even dengan their maids pun the twins kena salam cium tangan....hehehe! *tu yang my SIL tak berkenan tu* Tapi peeps , bila I pergi rumah my BIL , I pun salam cium tangan dengan maids my BIL yang lebih tua dari I. I sik rasa apa-apa pun buat cam tok. Salah ke? Lantak lah my SIL nak cakap apa but so far dia tak pernah laa cakap-cakap apa-apa depan I but I know she doesn't approve my action. Nasib laa Labu. My parents taught me to respect the elders regardless of who you are. Kapish!

Over all , the twins was OK with us. They talked to us , laughed & yes.....they're adding Yna on Facebook later on. They're shocked to know that I played Mafia Wars on FB.


Hmmmm.....the food......so many to choose but perut tak muat nak sumbat semuanya.....This is a must , bread - butter - cheese & crackers



Dalam tak muat nak sumbat......tu dia.....ni lah yang I sempat belasah....hehehe!


Yay!!!! Uncle Kadir kasi angpau laa......semua mama yang dapat.....hahaha!


Adriel yang paling meriah sekali tuh!


Time to go home.....


1 more pic of Yna with her Uncle Kadir & Adriel doing the Hi5 with his Uncle Kadir.


We had a lovely time. Zali & V was happy to get a Baby GAP swim wear for their 6 months old baby Rafael Zidane. Fuhhh! Nama......another boy in the family. So now you know why Uncle Kadir dok berkepit dengan Yna. She's the only girl in the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment