RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Clearing 7000+ Email....Damn!

Last weekend I was shocked to open my mailbox only to find that I have 7000 over email in it! Sebelum I duduk depan laptop & mula men-delete semua email tu......terjah dapur dulu,,,,,siapkan breakfast for the kids.


Semalam MP ada beli putu mayam , tak habis & simpan dalam fridge. Pagi ni I kukus balik. Yna suka makan putu mayam ni dengan susu pekat & kelapa just like me.


1 plate for Yna & the other one for me & Adriel. MP tak kaki.


Tengah hari buat lunch for Yna & Adriel. Scramble eggs with tomato sauce.


Memang nightmare betul lah. Jenoh dok men-delete...........


At last......7266 email deleted. Finally my inbox kosong. Hahhhhhhhhh.........


Nasib baik ada muka si kenit ni yang temankan I mengadap laptop.......

No comments:

Post a Comment