RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Very Dumb Cooking

Let's do some dumb cooking shall we? Well this is kinda dumb but I don't care lah....janji I boleh makan dengan anak-anak.


Recently Yna wanted to eat spinach , dia tak kisah buat masak air or lemak,,,,,,,janji bayam. I pun pergi Giant BA tapi that day bayam tak de :-( I went on searching for baby spinach yang dah siap basuh untuk buat salad........pun elek. Last resort *sebab malas nak pergi tempat lain* , I went to the frozen section and got a pack of frozen spinach. Tapi nanti bila dah cair mesti spinach dia berderai & tak laa seketul-seketul macam ni........Buruk......but better something than nothing :-)


Let's start cooking coz in a while I nak kena pergi fetch Yna kat sekolah. In goes all frozen spinach cubes into the pot. Add slices of yellow onions & prawns.......


Add water , heat on and stir occasionally till spinach cubes tu hancur......then bila dah mendidih , add coconut milk & salt to taste.......wait another round for the soup to boil.


This took me under 15 minutes to cook....My Lemak Bayam Hancur......hehehe! In a bowl , taruk nasi sikit & the spinach soup for my baby A's lunch.


Making a super fast sambal sotong. In a hot wok (no oil) , just tossed in the squids....



Eventually natural juices from the squids will come out. At this point in goes some sweet cherry tomatoes.....when squid's cooked , I added instant sambal paste , sugar , a bit of salt & some onions......


Within few minutes........hehehe! siap.



Yna's lunch when she comes home :-) .....oh , I buat telur dadar sikit for Yna.


Just look at my baby Popeye! He loves the spinach soup......


Me on the other hand........thirsty as ever........some grapes in my big mug & added a bottle of chilled Blueberry Tea. Damn good!

No comments:

Post a Comment