RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Still Celebrating...........

The next day after my 'nasi putih' encounter , I was out again with my girlfriends. It's actually to meet up and discuss matters which regards to our up & coming St. Mary's reunion. I didn't tell MP earlier about this meeting coz...........entah laa.....malas nak kasi tahu dia. Kalau lama dia tahu ....sure kena bebel banyak. Ni last minute dia tahu.....bebel sikit je laa kot. At least I thought macam tu laa. I waited till the day and told him in the morning. Bila dia dengar yang I nak keluar lagi.....jeng jeng jeng.....hehhee! Leaving it to you peeps to imagine the situation for me this time.....hehehe! Told him that am taking the kids with me. Memang laa payah sikit with the kids around but..........I don't care.....I wanna go out and not be stuck at home feeling miserable! Still in the mood to celebrate my birthday anyway.......I wanna feel good.

So today , in away,,,,,,we had our own super mini reunion laa dulu. It's always nice to meet up with the girls. Protocol semua hancur.....hahaha!


As for me , I had to take the kids with me today coz MP ada meeting at 2pm. Am meeting the girls pun at 2pm jugak. My problem was......Adriel tak tahan panas & dia merengek-rengek non-stop....nak didukung all the time. Our meeting pot dekat McDonald's Ampang Jaya tu tak ada seating capacity untuk ramai-ramai kat dalam restaurant. Cuma kat luar McD tu boleh laa kalau nak susun meja panjang. Kalau kat dalam McD , not so bad coz ada aircond. Ni kat luar.....kipas memang ada tapi dah berzaman tak dicucinya......so it spins out nothing......Sekarang suhu memang tengah panas.........mana tak mengaruk anak raja I sorang ni. Member baby Winter Sonata yang I pulak bawak pergi Gurun Sahara........hehehe! Memang penat melayan dia tapi as Kak Lizza said......that is the beauty & fun of it. Adriel won't stay a pain in the ass baby forever.....so that was the comforting words any parents would wanna hear when they're about to toss their non-stop crying baby away into the drain........hahahaha! *sighhhhhh* Owhhhhh...........I love my baby A , he changed me as a person & because of him I found the love of my life *wink*.........


Nope.....not doing any dancing or what so ever........just holding up my hair........panas gilerrrrr!


Sau Bee & Khai (with backpack) joined us.........


Ni kerja Bob.......she took frame after frame of pics of me giggling with Kak Aida......canggih camera dia....hahahaha!


Ending-nya


Good friends Lizza & Bob


Ahhhhh....another sets of good friends too........


Owh well........we're all good friends....with our own sets of life problems.......BUT......when we're together.......nothing matters. Duka hilang , yang ada hanya tawa. So , kena laa jumpa selalu...hehehe....alasan wa nak keluar rumah laa ni sebenornye.....hehehe! Kak Aida,,,,,,satay kambing kita? Bila? Esok? Jommmmmmmm! Hahahhaa! *Kejap lagi mesti message masuk laa tu....hehehe!*


Posing , posing...........1,2,3.......say cheese!


Hahhhhh! lepas posing......


Happy faces that afternoon........


Hmmmm.......meeting konon.......tengok laa meja......


Sebelum balik.............agenda wajib. Yang tukang ambil gambar-gambar is little Tasha & Yna.....the girls were having their own good time with each other.......Nani anak Kak Lizza pun ada....anak Mazwin pun ada.......diaorang main-main kat playland McD.....lupa nak ambil gambar diar diaorang , sorry girls :-(

I did call MP telling him that I was having a hard time handling Adriel by myself........bla bla bla......he came hours later but by that time Adriel dah tertidur in his stroller. I asked him if he could take Adriel home and me & Yna will go back with Kak Lizza later.......Nya madah nya sik mauk. Oke laah , sik da hal bah....my baby anyway....duuhhhh! Ehhhh! bukan baby dia jugak ke? Entah.....Malas aku.

No comments:

Post a Comment