RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Feeling A Year Younger At Heart Today

Yay! It's 18th February today........it's my birthday...my birthday! Alhamdulillah. Hope no screw ups till 19th February comes...........


I gracefully woke up being 38 years old today.


I was very excited this morning......nothing planned for the day but I was in my positive chi.


38 man.....am 38 already.....seram but what to do laa kan....tak kan nak jadi 18 balik....hehehe! But like I said,,,,,,,I have a young heart..... a very young one...hahaha! Peace yo'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment