RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dumb Cooking : Simple Spaghetti


I don't have much ingredients left in the fridge......ni last kopek sebelum buat marketing. Lamanya tak buat major marketing! Malam ni perut lapar. MP pergi mengurut dengan Pak Hamid kat Gombak,,,,,,,I malas nak keluar beli food.........hmmmmm.......untuk I sorang je.......dah lah....I belasah masak apa yang ada je lah. Dalam fridge ada tomato - daun sup - chopped garlic & beef bacon strips. OK laa tuh!


Keluarkan beef strips dari freezer , terus I gunting-guntingkan benda alah tu. Tak kuasa nak tunggu dia cair dulu......lapor siol. In the wok , in goes some EVOO - chopped garlic & beef bacon.......heat on. Bila daging dah garing , in goes the tomatoes - some chili flakes - salt & pepper & daun sup.

when the tomatoes a bit mushy , in goes the spaghetti.....heat off & mixed well. Hmmmm....sediakan pinggan......


........and ready to makan......*to save time , cook the spaghetti while you're preparing the beef bacon strips & veggies*


A plate of spaghetti for me & instant beef lasagna for Yna.

No comments:

Post a Comment