RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My New Year Break.......

Holiday is over and it's time for work. Hmmmmm.........never thought that phrase will come out from me....hehehe! But I guess the difference with me , am now doing what I love to do. Music is my number one passion. Yesterday after everyone left the studio , I stayed on another half an hour and had a blast on the piano. I sang to the top of my lungs. I have not done that for the longest time...........I still sing but I have to control my volume & tone but last nite after 9 years,,,,,,,I finally sang my heart out to Radja's "Aku Ada Kerna Kau Ada". It felt so damn bloody good! So damn bloody awesome! Felt so relieve! Hahhhhhhhhhhh!

Owh! Well........now I have 2 places for me to let things go........my blog & my studio. Thank you God for planning all this for me. Am looking forward for more 'life projects' from you. I love you.


On New Year's Day , we were out almost the whole day. We went to get Yna's books at her school. Then went book hunting for some books that's not available at the school's bookstore. We ended up for dinner at Sakura Kristal , Jusco AU2. Last but not least.........the dessert , Bread & Butter Pudding with Vanilla Ice Cream , Mixed Fruits & Strawberry Topping......hmmmmm......



The next following day , we went for lunch @ Warung Santai , Tesco Ampang. Lama tak makan kat sini.

..........The happy ones......


........and the grumpy ones..........hehehe!

Adriel is so good at drinking using a straw.......Yna dulu at 1 year plus pun tak pandai minum pakai straw.


The food........Siakap Sweet & Sour , Kailan Ikan Masin , Telur Dadar & Daging Goreng Kunyit.



On the way home we stopped by Jusco AU2 to get some books for Yna,,,,,,makan petang pulak. I had Hot White Coffee *memang jarang sangat I order hot drinks* & MP ordered.......entah apa ke namanya......ada ice cream lagi.....bila dah kacau rasa macam sarbat / sirap bandung pun ada.....entah apa angin MP order air macam ni , selalunya dia yang order air panas..........


MP had 2 currypuffs & telur separuh masak. Yna had Coke & french toast with peanut butter - butter & honey.


This is mine. Roti bakar with butter & kaya. Cicah dengan kopi susu & telur separuh masak. Nyaman bah.


Li................cin......




Alamak banyak baju Adriel yang belum dilipat............memang malas nak lipat-lipat baju ni but with the help of a Japanese T-shirt folding tip that I picked up long long time ago..........folding shirts & t-shirts is easy and doesn't take so much time.



Cool huhhh.....memang bijak kepala otak Jepun ni......


My other easy solution,,,,,,,,hantar ke laundry. Siap gosok , siap lipat..........hehehe! Baju Yna satu beg & baju Adik Mok satu beg. Hahhhhhhh........busy or not , janji mummy duty tetap ON. Kang meroyan pulak partner I itewwwwwwww!

1 comment:

  1. tq tq tq.............tak sabar nak balik try at home.
    dulu i pernah tgk how to lipat cadar on martha stewart's show.
    coolio!macam magic!

    ReplyDelete