RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Making Love To My Music

Haahhhhhhhhhh.........Yes! Yes! Yes!

Hahahaha.........it's not like what you're thinking OK......hehehe! but yes,,,,,,,,here's where I start to make love with my music again. I'm alive when I'm around music. Difficult for me to explain the climax I got from music.........hope that it will never stop and it will go on and on and on........till I'm satisfied. Hahaha! Kinky & horny way of me expressing my passion for music.


Here's where I'll check-in everyday.........


You can come and wait for your turn to 'have fun' with me.....please.....make yourself comfortable.....Symbol , Kama Sutra.....the lotus position......huhuhu!


Let's get to work darlings.............


Before you start.......take a sit first........relax......take a deep breath......the master's coming!


Please.....please....use everything in this room to help you out with your love making session......use every corner and spaces too.....please......make yourself at home.....


Oh! My! God! With the help of these instruments..........aaarrgghhhhhhhh.......I can 'come' many many many times! Owh! Yes!

The End.....Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment