RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Faces On New Year's Eve & On The Morning Of A New Year

Hehehe.........muka duduk rumah memang laa hancur.......tapi,,,,,,,,I have no problem exposing my naked face. Am at home,,,,,,,absolutely no make up required!!!!


These freakin' pics was taken on New Year's Eve.........at home with my family.....lepak-lepak tengok TV & was online most of the time.


Suruh Yna tolong ambil kan my pics , dia tak nak tapi sibuk je dok enter frame kat belakang........


Happy new year to all of Mama's friends..........from Yna & Adriel.




On New Year's Day , I woke up to see my baby boy slept menonggeng like this........siap mengorok lagi......hehehe!


Bila dia bangun je......terus panjat - memanjat atas Ma---maaaaa......tolong!!!!


Suruh dia senyum kat camera.......harrrrammmm!!!


Aaaaahhhhhh..........my baby boy........my bundle of joy......waking up to him every morning.........tak tahu nak cakap macam mana........mothers will know the feeling laa ekk....


Happy New Year sayang.......Happy New Year to all the A's in my life. Muah! Muah! Muah! I love you.

3 comments:

  1. hi kak rima...
    yeppi new year tuyu....
    i loveeeee ur blog...
    foodie's lover here!

    ala cantik la kulit you...takde parut jerawat pon...licin je
    makan hati i tgk...
    kak, share la petua

    you pakai skin care apa?
    -nurul dj-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah kakak..comelnya tengok adik mok tdo..mcm nak babab je belakang dia..hehe..hopefully its not too late to wish u Happy New Year.Hopefully Allah akan permudahkan segala urusan kita di tahun baru ni..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi nurul.....

    happy new year to you as well.......tq for liking my humble blog. suka makan , ok laa tu...hehehe!

    alhamdulillah kak rima memang tak de problem jerawat......tapi sikit2 tu ada jugak kengkadang.

    kak rima tak pakai any skincare.......seriously just basuh muka dengan air. once a month i'll wash my face with air beras. bila pakai make-up , i'll wash with cleanser. kalau tak de make-up.....i'll turn to just water :-)

    ReplyDelete