RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Monday, January 4, 2010

Dumb Cooking : My New Year's Eve Fun Food


New Year's Eve this year tak pergi mana........tak kuasa nak keluar knowing that jalan mesti jam sana sini. MP kerja so today I tapau Nasi Kandar kat Craven Cafe , Bukit Antarabangsa.


Singgah Giant BA kejap , beli ration for tonite. Hmmmmm.........satu bakul jugak sebab tak nak keluar punya pasal.


Remember I made Spaghetti Bolognese the other day? Ada left over gravy , I simpan dalam freezer. So dari tengahari tadi lagi I dah keluar kan dari freezer to naturally thaw it. Then I reheated it. Malam ni layan countdown boleh makan dengan Nachos & Potato Chips. Cantek!



Some fat sausages & savory chicken drummettes........


Hohoho! Got myself some mud brownie , heated it up in the microwave on high for 30 seconds , then scooped some vanilla & macadamia ice cream..........and..............chocolate shell.........yum yum yum!!!!!


A jug of Lychee with loads of ice cubes to wash things down.............esok bangun , new year........dah naik 3 kilo! Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment