RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Adriel @ APSH : Take 5

Semalam dapat early news around 7pm-ish from a friend tentang kemangkatan Sultan Johor. So today we watch the upacara pemakaman on TV. MP yang paling kusyuk tengok TV sebab Sultan dia dah tak de. Siap amin-kan doa & Yna said she saw MP wiping his tears..........huhuhu! I was hungry sebab belum lunch tapi kena tunggu sampai live telecast habis baru keluar pergi makan. Lunch memang ada depa hantar kat bilik tapi 1 for Adriel & another one I suruh my mom makan.........tu yang lapar tu.....


Yna nak makan hotdog 1901 kat cafe bawah tapi by the time we went down , dah habis. So we walked to Ampang Point to buy 1901 for her.....I dengan terhenjut-henjut pun berjalan sekali. Tengok laa MP dengan Yna dah nun di depan menuju ke Ampang Puteri.........wait for me laa weiii....



Had a late lunch at Hometown Yong Tow Foo.........ahhhh..........sedap.........kenyang giler!

Petang bawak Adriel jalan-jalan kat taman yang kat 4th floor ni.


Water feature.......I love nature & water , naturally laa coz I'm an Aquarius the water bearer.


Jalan-jalan lagi dengan my baby kat dalam ward.........


Finally time to feed him.



A note for me : Where are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment