RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Adriel @ APSH : Sunday Dressing

Hari ni will be the first time nak buka balutan luka ibu jari I. Takuttttttt..........kena buat dressing baru. Pagi tadi dah call MP ajak dia teman *yes....I cuba ajak lagi* but he said,,,,, (1) dia belum mandi lagi and don't know what time he'll come , (2) dia nak pergi cuci kereta dulu , (3) ...entah....I tak dengar.......told him that i was scared......told him I nak tanya doctor kalau I boleh buat dressing kat klinik Idzham je instead of having to come to ER Ampang Puteri every alternate days.......he said that I can even do the dressing by myself! No way dude!

Jom Yna....ikut Mama!


Using sterile water.....the nurse slowly damped the current dressing....

Nurse basah-basahkan ibu jari before ripping off the old dressing........


There's my nail-less toe....huhuhu! Ngilu sikit tapi bearable.......nurse quickly cleaned the wound and do a new dressing.


By the time I finished , MP arrived at the hospital.......we went for lunch at the cafeteria.


Naik atas..........Adik Mok was being given his nebulizer.........


Petang my scuba mates dropped by. Abang Roslan , wife & kids just finished their scuba training and it was so thoughtful of them to drop by. Felt so good to be part of the Ed Scuba family :-)

1 comment:

  1. Arrgghhh... Separuh nyesal tgk gambar2 tuh lelama! Ngeri wo! Menggelitik seriau tgk bab toe tuh! Takuuutttt!!! Apa2 pun... Get well soon especially to Adriel... Sian Adriel...

    ReplyDelete