RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Adriel @ APSH : Morning Physiotherapy


Adriel waiting for his turn during the morning physio session. Everyday he had to undergo the session twice , morning & afternoon. Before each physio session , Adriel has to fast for at least 2 hours. No milk , no food. 15 - 30 minutes before physio , he'll be given the nebulizer. Morning session selalunya pukul 9:30 or 9:45am.........


Lepas physio.......kepenatan member , after everything being sucked out of him..........


No choice , I kena tukar dressing today.........terpaksa bawak Adriel to ER with me. Hari ni kalut sikit coz MP ada board meeting. Dia tak boleh ambil Yna. Dia suruh I ambil.....hahhhh????? Macam mana I nak ambil coz Adriel ada physio pukul 3 nanti.......My parents pulak tak datang hari ni coz depa kena attend anak-anak my brother......hmmmmm.......nak tak nak I kena uruskan hal Yna jugak dari hospital.

Made few calls to emak kawan-kawan Yna and finally I managed to get help from Azian *mummy Ariff*,,,,,since she will be picking up her kids at school later on , I mintak tolong dia ambil Yna sekali and bawak balik rumah dia dulu. Called cikgu Yna , Puan Faeza mintak tolong dia sampaikan message pada Yna suruh ikut mummy Ariff balik after school. Later bila MP habis kerja , he'll go and fetch Yna at Ariff's house..........Hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!


Ni bakul buah tapi , buah-buah dah kena sebat dengan my mom. Dia hantu buah so , dia bawak balik buah and tinggalkan bakul kosong. So I isikan bakul ni dengan buah tangan lain yang my friends bawak.


Food kat Ampang Puteri ni sedap. I've always love the food served here......but.....



......this time around , the food was a bit spicy especially for patients. Untuk kita yang teman-kan patients memang tak de hal.....memang licin pinggan. Like the other day I ordered Sweet & Sour Fish , Ayam & Ikan Masak Kicap.......terasa pedas. Si Adriel pulak dah boleh makan nasi so I terpaksa suap-kan dia nasi putih dengan sup je.......



Physiotherapy room & the suction machine.......



Sebelum buat suction , kena tepuk-tepuk dada & belakang baby........to get the phlegm running.......bab tepuk-tepuk ni tak sakit tapi psychological effect-nya....si Adriel dah tahu what he's getting into next....the suction! Tu yang dia dah start nangis tu....


Getting ready for the suction............time ni selalunya Adik Mok dah start meraung & meronta.....that's why they had to bedung the kids.....



In goes the suction tube into Adriel's nostrils & throat......poor baby....


Done with the morning session.........

No comments:

Post a Comment