RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Friday, December 4, 2009

My Favourite Song : TAK BISA MEMILIH MU

I've got loads of overdue posts......uwaaaaaa! Dari masa balik Taiping - Raya Haji - Birthday Yna - more of my dumb cookings.....

Due to my sudden roller coaster emotions within myself lately , hehehe!.......I have to take my time posting those entries. In order to self console myself , as you know , I turned to songs.

Stay with me me ya......

I love you A.......ll

( (
____; )>
(@


3 comments:

  1. Beb
    Letak la lagu sendiri... ke dah tak ingat... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ajiss.....alah...I tak minat lagu I laa......hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ticher,
    mmg 'terangkat' lagu nih ...
    10 bintang I kasik. heheheh ... .

    ReplyDelete