RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My Favourite Song : MUNAJAT CINTA

Feeling melancholy sikit sehari dua ni especially today.......tak tahan sangat. Tadi dalam solat Isyak memang nangis tak boleh nak berhenti. Rindu , rindu , rindu.......tak sabar nak terbang ke masa depan.






A note for me : Just in case you're wondering.....nothing's wrong with me & MP. I'm the problem. It's me & myself. A conflict that am having within myself. The song reflex what am feelin' currently. The chorus......I love the chorus :-) *waiting*

5 comments:

  1. rindu eh..bila x dok dekat mmg rindu2..**wink** -med-

    ReplyDelete
  2. med - tadi terjumpa kejap....kurang sikit rindu....hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. k rima,

    bila i tgk lagu ni, terus i terminat....tq for sharing...lyric part chorus dia mmg cun kan

    ReplyDelete
  4. rindu sapa lak ni....
    lagu ni mmg best

    ReplyDelete
  5. good for u beb..i'm happy 4 u too **wink** -med-

    ReplyDelete