RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Monday, December 7, 2009

Long Overdue : Dumb Cooking - Nasi Goreng KFC



Dalam seminggu ni asyik dok makan kek birthday si Yna......tak habis-habis. Masa hari tu I was busy with the kids kat Playland and left everything to my mom & MP to pack things up. Kalau kasi-kasi orang dah selamat. Biasa laa........I'll find all sorts of ways to eat the chocolate cake,,,,,,dengan susu cair , dengan ice cream , warm it up.......


Left over fried chicken from the party.......


What I did was.....I buang kulit ayam tu and keep it in the freezer. Ada laa yang I godeh-kan nanti.


Ni nasi putih tak habis yang I simpan dalam fridge. Sejuk gilerrr.....hehehe! Nak buat NasGor......


Add a bit of instant sambal paste & dashes of fish sauce to the rice & mix well.

I ambil part-part isi *part yang I paling tak suka bila makan KFC* , defrost-kan kejap and potong to bite size.


Some oil into the wok , add rice mixture......and goreng for about 5 minutes.....


Masukkan isi ayam & then spring onions.........


Mix well , that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment