RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Dumb Cooking : From The Freezer - To The Stove - To The Stomach!

Been so tight up lately.........many things happened. Things that gave me loads of unnecessary emotional turmoil. I hate it especially when it comes from some one close to you. A little understanding would be great,,,,,,,but no.........that's not what I got. Life goes on and now the show must go on.........most important........my love for Him & him must go on. Loving him from a distance each day makes me alive.......am holding on.......

Wokeyyyy...........since I'm on the move this week.......I really have to speed things up in the kitchen. I don't like to waste food so if you still remember Yna's birthday last month.......surely you'll remember the KFC that I still have left in my freezer. Owh! Yeahhh.....they're still freezin' in there untill I decided to cook them all today....hehehe!


Took them out of the freezer , heat them up on high in the microwave for 10 minutes........then mix them up with some turmeric powder & re-fry 'em.


In the wok I added a packet of my favourite stir fry sambal paste + half box of santan + tomato sauce + crushed cherry tomatoes + a bit of water..........heat on. Mix well & let it bubble away........
add salt & sugar to taste......


Add a can of peas + fried chicken & onions..........

My express version of Ayam Masak Merah.....hehehe!



Ahhhhhhh.......I kept this leftover of lemak ikan masin with pineapple for quite some time in the freezer. Today I reheated it up again.


In goes the 'lemak disc' in the pot....hehehe! Add some water & biar sampai mendidih.....add salt & sugar to taste......


Errr....in goes some daun kesum , in my case daun kesum kering coz dah lama sangat dalam icebox.....I added some lady's fingers & tomatoes & lastly half box of santan.


Don't have to wait long.........there you go.....still eatable Lemak Ikan Masin with Nenas & *now* with Bendi & Tomato...hehehe! I'm done cooking within an hour. Selamat.

No comments:

Post a Comment