RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dumb Cooking : Entah Laa Mee Apa Namanye Ni...Gua Belasah Je....Janji Boleh Makan


Sejak Yna cuti sekolah ni I dok keluar rumah tengok movie laa , attend birthday party laa....balik kena masak jugak kalau tak pun , on the way balik I kena tapau food. So on one of the days , I stopped by Giant BA on the way home to get myself some mix veggies-beef strips-fishballs & 1 big sotong! Nak cuba masak mee kuning yang my cousin kasi the other day.


I told MP that am making the noodles with a bit of gravy and he said OK. Like I said , entah laa mee masak apa ni.....hehehe!. Mula-mula I tumiskan chopped garlic + ginger + chili paste.......then add beef strips & water. When beef is half cooked , masuk-kan squids & fishballs......



Then I gasak letak benda alah ni semua.....oyster sauce + dark soy sauce + tomato sauce + fish sauce......


Bila gravy dah mendidih , add veggies + mee kuning......


I used corn starch mixture to thicken the gravy......cracked 3 eggs......errrr....for me - MP & Yna....


Wait around 30 seconds......heat off.......siap sudah!

A note for me : Nasib baik MP tak komplen.....

1 comment:

  1. mak aii kecur air liur sedapnyer....i suker cara u masak...senang

    ReplyDelete