RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bye Bye 2009 , Hi Hi 2010....

My body is aching........my head is spinning.........my eyes is so sleepy.........sehari dua ni bila letak kepala atas bantal or bila sujud , tiba-tiba gelap kejap......rasa macam nak pitam. Alamak!!!! Baru nak start kerja dah tak tentu hala kepala & badan I. Memang this week I balik lambat. Pukul 10 pagi keluar rumah , pukul 10 / 11 malam baru sampai rumah. Dah lama I tak buat kerja macam ni. Dulu - dulu masa masih menyanyi & berlakon , working hours lagi teruk dari ni pun tak de hal. After 'relaxing' myself for almost 10 years from working hours yang kalut macam ni,,,,,,,hohoho......terasa sungguh seksanya. Worst , sekarang ada tanggungjawab lain yang perlu I look into simultaneously.......mana nak pikir anak-anak , nak pikir MP , nak pikir studio.......hmmmmmm..........ada ketika terasa macam , "eh.....tak nak lah bukak-bukak studio ni....." "........dah tak boleh lepak-lepak macam selalu lagi....." Hmmmmmmm.........why am I doing this again? Owh! Yes......for my own future security. OK.......let's do it.

3 years......I give myself 3 years maximum to expand the vocal studio business with Kak Siti then I don't want to go to the studio anymore but only when needed. Just like what business partners Linda Jasmine & Vince Chong is doing. By then I hope that me & Kak Siti will really have a good team of vocal instructors & studio crew to take things over at the studio. Insya'allah.


My 2009

Colourful. Very colourful.

Best of all , I found love. I am in love. I feel the love. You'll know what am talking about one fine day I hope , Insya'allah *wink* .......this love I found keeps me sane when by right I should be heading to the mental institution in the country. This love keeps me going when by right I should be gloomy & holding myself back. This love also keeps me alive when by right I should be emotionally dead already. I truly thank Him for making me fall in love with this new love of mine. Only Him.....only me knew how great this love is. Many times He had shown me His blessings & approvals , I wish I can tell him. One day........Insya'allah.

I pray that He'll let me have this love forever........sampai syurga. Amin.


Hello 2010.....

Another year........

Another chapter.........

Another set of stories........

Another set of sorrows.......

Another set of giggles.......

Ahhhhhh............whatever.........bring it on twenty ten!

Am ready for you like I've been ready when 1431 came.......ever ready......



To everyone , the new Gregorian year 2010 is here. Let's make the best out of it. If mishaps should come your way this year.......turn to Him. Surrender to Him. Let Him take care of you. I love you all. Kiss kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment