RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Monday, November 16, 2009

This Is It

On Saturday I went to do some light marketing at Giant BA coz Yna wanted to eat Chicken Curry. Alang-alang dah pergi Giant , I bought stock for a week. Ikan mahal gilerrrrrrrr! Musim banjir , what to do.

Balik rumah I terus nak start masak when Kak Aida called asking if I wanna join her for a movie....not just any movie but MJ's "This Is It".......how aaahhh???? Told MP nak pergi on Monday........hmmmmmm..........told Kak Aida that I'll have to call her back. Letak telephone,,,,,,kat dapur I tengah basuh beras masa Kak Aida call tadi. Kalau nak masak , memang tak sempat. She called dalam pukul 2pm-ish. Movie start pukul 5:15pm. Nak tengok pulak kat GSC Pavillion..........nak suruh MP hantar.......wooooooo..........tak mungkin..............he's not like your partners............dia tak akan hantar I pergi tambah-tambah lagi it's a last minute program macam ni plus it has nothing to do with him what so ever............MP will not send me all the way to Bukit Bintang dengan nak harung jam just for a movie.

I was thinking of Yna........she wanted to go and watch the movie so much........ hahhhhhhhh...... apa nak buat nih.......... pikir.... pikir...... pikir........ kalau naik atas kasi tahu MP mesti dia mengarok punya lah......Kalau I tak pergi dengan Kak Aida hari ni , on Monday nanti , I nak pergi dengan siapa. I will not drive to Bukit Bintang area by myself.......I won't. Since Kak Aida nak pergi hari ni,,,,,,better I tumpang dia je.......alahhhhh........how aaaa????

Barang-barang yang beli kat Giant belum lagi simpan semua. I simpan daging-ayam-ikan je dalam freezer. Yang kering-kering masih dalam plastic bag lagi. Kak Aida tunggu my call so I have no choice but to gather my strength and go tell MP upstairs. MP tengah tengok TV. Belum makan lagi.........aiyoooo! Memang resepi for disaster laaa ni......

Told him - disagreement - explained myself - minor argument - explained myself again........finally after 'the battle' , OK Yna,,,,,,siap cepat......we're going to see Michael! I mintak tolong Kak Aida ambil I kat Taman Dagang coz MP will be sending me & the kids to my parent's place. Mintak tolong my mum jaga Adriel kejap. Later MP will come and fetch us all kat Taman Dagang. Meaning MP had the house to himself. Smart ol' man. After a while , Kak Aida came tapi her very patient hubby Abang Syed came along. MP memang dah lama pun tak jumpa Abang Syed.....depa had a quick hello and off we go! Would be nice to have a calm and relax natured partner for a change..........*a very long sigh*


We arrived GSC Pavillion and there was so many people queuing to get tickets. Kak Aida had some inside help.........so we managed to get tickets without queuing & much hassle.


Owh! Yeaa.......We're seeing the King Of Pop in a bit.........


We sat 2 rows from the screen! Hahaha.......Michael Jackson punya pasal........sejam lebih mendongak tengok movie.

Tak terasa macam tengok movie actually , it was like watching MJ's concert. He was fantastic , gifted , talented , a perfectionist but I could see that his vocal chords descending. Hitting high notes was quite difficult for him especially masa segment dia nak nyanyi lagu-lagu Jackson 5. The key of the songs kena maintain to get the original sound. Kalau key turun , you will never get the same sound macam original.......that was what he wanted , to sing & play his music just the way he wrote it for the albums and just the way fans remembered the songs.......Lagu-lagu Jackson 5 was sang when MJ was a young boy , suara belum pecah lagi.....kalau time tu key dah tinggi......sekarang at 50 year of age , lagi laa teruk. Voice range dah lari. Example macam The Vienna Boys Choir........depa boleh nyanyi note yang tinggi-tinggi.......tapi bila suara dah pecah , they can't sing with the choir anymore.....

Apapun MJ did his best. That's crystal clear. We were singing along while watching the movie & making minor-minor dance moves.......terasa macam nak bangun , nak tepuk tangan pun ada......tapi tahan je sebab ingatkan yang kita ni tengah tengok movie. Masa MJ nyanyi lagu 'Man In The Mirror' towards the end of the song he asked the audience to stand up.......I whispered to Kak Aida........"dia suruh kita bangun laa.....hehehe!" , it was like MJ was still around......can't believe that he's gone.


After the movie , we had dinner. Kak Farra & family pun tengok movie with us & her daughter Diba , suggested that we go for dinner at Tony Roma's. Iqbal , Kak Aida's son collecting everyone's PSP's for inspection.....hehehe!



Am a big fan of ribs & since we were waiting outside the restaurant lagi I dah nampak Tony Roma's Thanksgiving ribs promotion. Tak payah tengok menu , I know what am havin',,,,,,,definitely the ribs! The shrimp cocktail as per suggested by Diba was good too. I had strawberry lemonade or something , damn good and the ribs is to die for! 10 ribs with 2 side dishes RM99.90++......share , bukan I makan sorang......gile nak habiskan 10 ketul ribs sorang-sorang.....


Kak Aida order caeser salad.........konon.........mana tahan tengok the ribs......hehehe! The kids were enjoying themselves at the table behind us. The hubby's at another different table. Yna had ribs as well from the kids menu. She loved it.

Lepas makan my battery kong. It was around 10:30pm-ish. Guna phone Kak Aida to call MP telling him that we just had dinner and heading home.


A note for me : TBC @ BBB2

No comments:

Post a Comment