RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

More Gift Shopping Today

Many to update....................malas nya........tapi kena update jugak coz nak delete gambar. Ni semua I did this week. Hari ni sebelum I keluar pergi beli barang-barang for Yna's birthday *lagi...hehehe!* , I prepared some super instant Dhal & Capati. Nanti next post lah I tunjuk.


After buying more stuff,,,,,,balik je terus I mula get things organized with Yna's help of course :-) , she was excited to help anyway.


All these is for her party packs.


......and all these hadiah untuk games.



Tadi on the way balik , beli kuih-kuih sikit for tea........my parents suka laa,,,,,I belikan kuih Lompat Tikam.


Siapkan satu dulang food untuk MP.......all of his favourites,,,,,a mug of Green Tea - Mee Goreng & Karipap. I nak buat kerja bungkus-bungkus hadiah kat bawah so that's why I siapkan everything for MP & letak kat atas. Nanti dia balik kerja & tengok TV,,,,,,,,dia boleh makan.



Malam Yna ada kelas menari.......hari ni dapat step baru....susah sikit katanya but by the end of the class , the girls managed to catch up with the steps given by Cikgu Raimee.


Kak Aida ada malam ni , took the opportunity to discuss about Yna's party. She'll be handling the games for the kids. Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment