RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Going Green.....

I used to love gardening back when I was in Taiping. My dad loves gardening guess I ada ikut dia sikit laa. Kat Taiping kawasan rumah was very very big. Ada kebun buah-buahan , ada kebun sayur , ada anak sungai......so banyak yang boleh ditanam & dibuat tapi bila my family moved to KL & beli rumah teres......tanah kat rumah sekangkang kera je......semua gardening my dad buat guna pasu. Tak syok sangat but since he has the passion for pokok-pokok ni........he became creative doing what he loves. As for me , I love to see greenery around me. Green is a good colour *wink*


Lama tak ambil photo bunga Amaryllis , yesterday it bloomed. Dunno why but I have a thing for wild flowers. I think they're very original.



Going green around the house.......


Hehehe..........not all are the real green thing after all. Tipu sikit tak pe lahhhh.....

2 comments:

  1. haha..i baru nak kagum tengok bunga rose pokok kecil tadi...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Epel.....tipah tertipu.....hehehe!

    ReplyDelete