RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Dumb Cooking : MeatBall Soup & Stir Fry French Beans

These few days , a lot of things on my mind. My mind is wondering & wandering , my body is here but my mind , heart & soul is elsewhere. I very much wanna be somewhere else and with a new environment , new people.....person...........

I'm so un focus these couple of days. I'm emotionally & spiritually drained. The urge of wanting 'those new things' in life is screaming inside of me. If I have the power to change things , I would just go and take that someone near to me , bring those people that I wanna be with closer to me , change things around me to the way that I want............but I can't. Hahhhhhhhhh! All I can do is to doa. A powerful tool , I know..........but I guess this time around......I became weak. I became an ordinary human........I just can't wait. I want it now! *sigh* I'm tired..............I want them , I want him , I want this & that......pretty bad. Uncertainty makes me restless.

Few weeks ago , I was awaken by a dream around 3am-ish.
I dreamt of a man that I know offered his white sweaty clothes for me to wash......and I quickly took it. Hmmmmmmm.........some dream huh?! But what does it mean?

Well , all that stays within myself.....inside of me. How do I console myself this time around?
I listen to songs. Listen to songs that close to what am feeling , listen to it over & over again and of course...........I talk to Him a lot. I tell Him all the time.

Hmmmmmmm......sick or not.......tired or not........I have my mummy duty still. I have to be tough on the surface. Especially for my kids. I can't fall.


I have to cook. Owh! Yeaaa.......still have to do my dumb cooking no matter what.....hahaha!


Here goes my other version of making my meatball soup. Some chopped garlic & ginger & some oil into the pot. This time I used sup bunjut. Heat on and fry them all till fragrant.


Add a bit of water & some black pepper........tumis lagi...........then add more water for the soup & in goes some daun sup.


Then.......some potatoes & carrots......biar sampai empuk.


Bila dah empuk , in goes the meatballs & some tomatoes.......add salt to taste.


When the meatball's cooked , I guntingkan daun bawang straight onto the floating meatballs.


Done.....Yna will love this.


Next am cooking my all time favourite confinement dish....hehehe! , french beans with chicken livers & gizzards........eeeeuwww! Hahahha! Some of you may not like it , I know. But because of the Chinese blood that's running in my system......I'm cool with this one. Now , some canola & sunflower oil + chopped garlic + ginger + black pepper.........shush them all together........


In goes the inner chicken organs........hehehe! Goreng sampai masak.......of course. Remember.....never,,,,,never,,,,,never,,,,,eat chicken that's half or under cooked. Hmmmmm........I read sometime ago *long time ago actually* about the e-coli bacteria outbreak in under cooked chicken meat.


Wokeyyyyy........when the livers & gizzards are done , in goes dashes of oyster sauce........then the french beans.........


......stir stir stir.........heat off........and splash just few tiny dashes of sesame seed oil......a must for this dish,,,,,,,for me laa. And yes,,,,,,my mom & late grandma would have done the same with the sesame seed oil :-)


Done done done..........am sure my grandma's smiling at me from heaven now. Miss you Nek.

1 comment:

  1. sukernyer tgk akak masak...terutaman meatball...menyelerakan..
    suker entry akak pasal masak2 nie.leh maya dpt idea nk masak gak..hehehe

    ReplyDelete