RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Dumb Cooking : Instant Chapati & Dhal


Chapati & Dhal........one of my favourite comfort food. I made this for breakfast the other day using of course instant chapati & dhal. I used Ashoka Tadka Dal , tried it before already and I liked it. I thawed some chicken thighs for 5 minutes on high in the microwave. Some vegetables , curry leaves & dried chilies. OK let's start cooking it with my dumb & dumber way :-)


Fry dried chilies & curry leaves........then add the instant dhal. The dhal is very thick so I added some water to it.


Bila dah mendidih , throw in chicken bits & vegetables & some poppy seeds to the dhal.


Masak sampai the veggies layu........add a bit of salt........roger & out!



Hehehe........the first chapati......hangus!



OK.....next try better.


If you're using this instant chapati , it's best to heat it up while it's still frozen. Kalau dah thaw , nak ceraikan dari lapisan plastic pun melekat-lekat. Susah kerja.


My chapati & chicken dhal


I ate the chapati just like the Mexicans ate their tortillas......letak dhal tengah-tengah chapati & gulungkan.....hmmmm.....marvelous....sesekali puji diri sendiri.....hehehe!


My food tester......she said OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment