RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Dumb Cooking : Beef Burger & The Cozy Place

No no no.........belum buat marketing lagi........entah laa........blame it on the rain laa,,,,,,that's why malas nak keluar. Blame it on Adriel laaa,,,,,,leceh nak bawak dia pergi marketing......truth is , I'm just not in the mood yet to do my marketing. Termanja pun ada sebab lately MP is busy so he'll eat out during his lunch meetings & etc.......setakat I dengan Yna.......alahhhhh........makan kat luar je lah. Dalam freezer ada 1 packet burger , cherry tomatoes ada 6 biji , iceberg lettuce ada sikit lagi , bawang besar ada sebijik lagi , bun burger ada. I simpan bun tu dalam fridge so , still OK to eat.............hmmmmm............


Prepared the vegetables.......on the burger bun I letak mayo & then top it with generous amount of vegetables. What I did to the burger was to mash all 10 pieces back and sprinkled with some crushed black pepper. Divided the beef into 3 huge & fat portions................& deep fry it. Senang cerita.


Some mustard & chili sauce on the burger.......


Owh! Yaa......I habiskan some fries that was in the freezer.........


That's our lunch today.......hehehe!



Lepas asar , we went to Pusat Rawatan Islam Darul Ruqiyyah. MP nak jumpa Ustaz Suhaimi. So my girlfriend , Kak Lizza buatkan appointment today.



After that we went to The Cozy Place in Wangsa Maju. It's located behind NZ Corner , at Pusat Bandar Wangsa Maju area. The other day lepas lunch kat Carrefour I went to scout around the area. Tak pernah masuk area ni. Siang hari memang congested laa........parking memang nightmare. I told Yna , kalau nak makan kat area sini kena bawak papa dia for parking purposes. Tapi malam , OK pulak.......tak susah parking.


The restaurant is like an English cottage. There's a replica of a fireplace.....very cozy indeed.


Food selection's OK but I'd say it was quite pricey for Wangsa Maju area. A plate of sambal udang petai is RM30+...........habis , tak kan nak makan sambal udang je......There's a selection of local & western food.



Ni luar restaurant.........


Yna had Spaghetti Bolognese & I had Penang Char Kuey Teow. MP had Nasi Goreng Kampung with some Foo Yoong Egg. Food's not bad.

While we were there I met Rohani Aziz & Hanafiah Yunus , singers in the 70's. Kak Ani 's daughter recognized me. OMG! Dah lama tak jumpa.........sejak zaman I aktif dengan Papita dulu. Selalu main netball dengan artis-artis time tu including Kak Ani. Those were the days. Both couple was with their pregnant daughter Irma. She was little then.........oh my , how time flies. Happy to see Kak Ani & Abang Hanafiah........always been a cute couple. Kak Ani is as sweet as ever.



Sebelum balik we chatted some more......till Adriel is restless. He's tired. Keluar dari siang. Poor baby.

1 comment:

  1. wahh...saya pon suka kalo makan or buat burger sendiri kat rumah. sebab boleh sukati nak letak apa yang lebih apa yang kurang. hehehhe...

    ReplyDelete