RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Friday, October 30, 2009

My Favourite Song : YOU MUST LOVE ME

I recently introduced another of my favourite pop star to Yna.......Madonna. She loves Madonna & picking up on her songs while watching her concerts on DVDs. Today after school she was watching Madonna's DVD on TV and I was on my notebook.........I can't help but to sing to her old tunes till You Must Love Me was sang out loud by Madonna.

I remembered that when I was pregnant with Yna, I love to dance. Every nite before I go to sleep I'll put on latin numbers by the Gypsy Kings and dance non-stop till I'm tired with my bulging tummy. I just love to dance anything latino at that time. My favourite movie at that time was Evita. I watched the movie over and over again as I just adore the courage , spirit & the love that Eva Peron showed. It became very influential to me as a woman. I'll listen to the song You Must Love Me repeatedly........The song has simple tune and yet a very powerful message. I recorded only that song to a CD so that it'll play continuously. At times tears will come down naturally while singing the song.......Every woman with a big heart and has loads of love and passion to give will feel this song........I certainly did.

On the morning of 28th November 2001 , after my dancing routine......I watched Evita till the wee hours. About an hour after that.........I had labour pain , my own little Evita is on her way out! Yep , I gave birth to Yna after singing myself to sleep listening to You Must Love Me.

Today when I listen to the song again after not hearing it for so so long.............I was choking while singing the song trying hard to hold my tears.....but I can't. Now the song has mixed meanings to me. Wanting to get hold of one thing but at the same I very much wanna let go of another........hahhhhhhhh!

Life has to go on no matter what........it's a phase of life that I have to go through without questioning Him. Hard , but He knows. I know He is testing my faith before granting me with total happiness later in life. I'm not complaining but waiting patiently for the day to come. I thanked God for giving me this new found love , be it silently , be it just by myself........I'm so thankful that He gave me love..........a big love to hold on to and to look forward to.

A note for me : HE must have loved me to give such a tremendous test of faith. This song gave me a bigger sense of love between myself & my creator in my journey to find the love of my life.



"You Must Love Me"

Where do we go from here?
This isn't where we intended to be
We had it all, you believed in me
I believed in you

Certainties disappear
What do we do for our dream to survive?
How do we keep all our passions alive,
As we used to do?

[Bridge:]

Deep in my heart I'm concealing
Things that I'm longing to say
Scared to confess what I'm feeling
Frightened you'll slip away

[Chorus]

You must love me
You must love me

[bridge]

Why are you at my side?
How can I be any use to you now?
Give me a chance and I'll let you see how
Nothing has changed

[chorus]

You must love me.........

No comments:

Post a Comment