RUMAH CINTA

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

~ DISCLAIMER ~

Please do note that this is a personal web-log. Views expressed here are of my personal views. Usage of any personal photos & posts are prohibited and are not allow to copy , paste , show & publish any photos & posts taken from this web-log anywhere without my consent & permission. If so I have the rights to render the person , group & in short anyone posting / publishing / showing / pasting / copying them liable to legal action or prosecution. Thank you.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Invites To My BBB Blogs

Peeps.......give me a day or two to send you the invites ya. As you know that I've just switch my net connection from using Broadband to WiFi.......my Outlook Express is not working properly. I can receive emails but I can't send them...........huhuhu! Same goes with my yahoo......macam sewel je.....kejap OK , kejap sewel....tak boleh nak login & etc.

Now , I have to sort all email addresses manually from my contact list in Outlook Express & Yahoo Mail. Hmmmmmm..........

Kalau siang tadi ada yang dah tak boleh access my BBB2.......hehehe! Sorry.......masa tu I was testing & playing with the settings at Blogger.........

Anyways......esok , bila matahari terbit......hahaha! Tak kuasa kan ayat cam tuh....... Tomorrow after MP leaves for work around 9:30am.....I'll go online and set BBB2 to private. Harap-harap tak de 'Death Row' stories to tell dalam masa terdekat ni.....and there for , we'll make do with the clean Big But Beautiful 3 dulu. Hahhhhhhhh! Penat nya mata & jari-jari dok menaip , click sana , click sini hari ni.....

It's past midnite , MP dah masuk tidur half an hour ago. Am following soon after posting this entry. Talk soon peeps. Love you loads. Thank you for all the wonderful & warm emails sent. I wish that I can reply to each and every one but.........with Adik Mok & mummy duty & main online game lagi *hehehe* & of course , blogging..........I know you'll understand.

Wokey lah.....Chiow for now. Roger & out!

3 comments:

  1. hi rima

    I think you need to change the name of the blog from big but beautiful to big and beautiful...the use of but in the current one indicates as if 'big' and 'beautiful' are two contrasting ideas - which is not true! you can be big and you can still beautiful, you have proven that...ehhehhe...just a thot....

    mai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mai dear....
    Hmmmmm......true you can use the big and beautiful......
    BUT......the way I look at it....

    people always misjudge big people like me...
    so when they say...."hey! you're big......"
    I can tell 'em off...."yes, I am big....but I am beautiful" :-)
    that's where the phrase big but beautiful came from :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi rima,
    well, yeah...logical explanation...but u can also reply by saying "yes, I am big... and I am beautiful" *wink *wink

    mai

    ReplyDelete